Victory V4 The Duchess Pedal Amplifier (180 Watts)
BACK IN STOCK

Victory V4 The Duchess Pedal Amplifier (180 Watts)

The Victory V4 The Duchess Pedal Amp is packed with an all-valve preamp and a solid-state, 180-watt Class D power amp -- perfect for the studio or the stage.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 20, 2020 by a customer from tds.net
"Wow"
Within the past 3 years, I have gone from gigging with amps and cabs to gigging with modelers. I have owned the Helix, HX Stomp, Amplifire Box, and the Mooer Preamp Live and love the fact that I do not have to carry around an amp and cab anymore. I recently purchased the Victory V4 Duchess to use as an amp on my pedal board. I played my first gig with it last weekend. It worked extremely well with my pedals and had a nice warm analog tone. I find there is a difference in feel between analog and digital amps. It felt good and reacted well with my playing. It was very easy to dial in a good tone. My fellow bandmates gave compliments on the sound. I only used the line out into the FoH. I did not use it as an amp. My whole setup revolves around bringing my guitar and pedalboard to a gig with some cables. I have been looking for an analog amp replacement for a long time and am glad to have finally found it. I use the REVV G3, Origin Effects Compact Overdrive, and a SP Booster for different gain stages. Highly recommended if this is something you have been looking for. Very easy to use. I have the Two Notes Cab M for IR/cab sims. Love it!
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amp decided to kill itself..."
Bought the V4 Duchess a month ago. Used it for home practice, playing hours at a time. Took it to a gig last weekend and within the first hour my sound guy grabbed my attention and said I had smoke coming from the amp. Sure enough I turn around and smoke is coming from the V4. After switching to my back up head we took a break. After coming back on stage I tried the V4 again but it was completely dead. I hope that maybe I received a faulty unit so I am having a replacement shipped. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again.

Submitted February 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Fool me once shame on you..."
Well, I received a replacement unit after my V4 began smoking and died in the middle of a show. I chalked it up to being a faulty unit. Now I don't know how to feel about these amps.Let me preface this by saying I practice alot. 7-8 hours a day. So I need gear that can withstand being used often, on and off stage. When the replacement amp first arrived it made a low buzzing sound when I turned it up. It wasn’t anything major so I disregarded it. After a full day of my normal routine the buzzing has worsened to the point that if I turn the volume up to stage level it is extremely audible. Along with that, now, even when plugging straight into the amp it is breaking up and making a fizzing sound. Even though it is set to the clean tone I was using yesterday. I tested if it was my guitar by using other amps and it only does this on the Victory amp.