Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface

Universal Audio Apollo Twin X Duo Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface

Record and mix with industry-leading UAD plug-ins and DUO-core processing on this smash-hit desktop audio interface -- now with Thunderbolt 3 for Mac and PC.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 1, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Apollo interfaces...."
Universal Audio Apollo interfaces are not plug and go... you have create an account with Universal Audio then register your product and then you will have access to download the software for your interface....Excellent interface UA!!! Keep up the good work!!!
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 18, 2020 by Austin o in Huntington Beach, CA
"Won't connect to my MacBook, have tried EVERYTHING and can't even get support"
so here's me, a guy who just got his hands on a new 16 inch macbook and the apollo twin x, a pair made in heaven. now heres me 2 days with both of these things trying as hard as I can to figure out why my apollo has issues connecting to my mac? I've tried every cable, spent hundreds on them and then returned everything. I've tried to contact support with no help at all and the phone operators having nothing to offer, and I've tried everything reccomended to me online and on their website. It just doesn't work, it charges my macbook, but nothing is recognized and I can't start working on my music, which was the plan and the reason I purchased this because it's supposed to be "plug and go" If you are afraid of never getting support, I'd highly reccomend not buying this.
Professional, youtube musician with 500k subs and 10 years experience
EDM
24 of 89 people (27%) people found this review helpful. Did you?