map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20K-BXMS

Rating and Reviews: Turbosound iNSPIRE iP300 PA

Get wide dispersion from a single 26.2-pound speaker. The iNSPIRE iP300 gives you 600 watts of power and a 3-channel mixer you can remote-control via iOS.

"Turbosound IP300" submitted September 21, 2018

By S T.
Musical Background: 20 years vocalist, bass, acoustic guitar
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Hey guys this is a hidden gem of a speaker right here. I recently purchased this unit (single unit) and had a chance to practice with it in a hall that seats @ 250 people. My family's singing group consists of 3 vocalists with an acoustic guitar and backing tracks. The speaker sounds great with a flat studio monitor like quality. Mid frequencies seem to be a strong point with great clarity and excellent projection. The bass is better than expected, but note that the cabinet is ported to the rear. I suspect placement against a wall would benefit the bass. I could not get the speaker to distort, and as the other review says, it likes to play loud. The dispersion is every bit of 180 degrees with little drop of in the top frequencies. We all sang 10 feet directly in front of the unit with Beta58's and did not have feedback issues. The consensus among our group is that 2 of these speakers would power just about any venue we would play. We took a chance on this vs the larger IP2000 and I believe that 2 of these and a powered sub would be ideal for a modular portable system. I have played just about every week at church for several years with 2 Bose L1C's and I would say these are very similar in sound quality, but a bit louder.

"PA Speaker With Studio Quality Sound!" submitted January 14, 2019

By Michael S. in Poughkeepsie, NY
Musical Background: Over 25 years in DJ and Sound tech
Music Style: R&B, Jazz, House, Breakbeats, Classical
Overall: I bought 2 of these speakers for just monitors in my home audio system and for DJ monitors. All I can say is wow!! These are the real deal. I played then loud and it just got clearer and clearer. The bass is good for me. It has a noticeable punch that is clearly heard and felt. It will shake some walls. (600 watts per speaker @ 122 db & they reach down to 50 to 40 hz...yeah you do the math..lol) But if you are a bass head, subs would be recommended. In my home audio set-up these are my mains (Front Left and Right). They hooked to my pre amp outputs on my Denon AVR-1907. They sound amazing for Live concerts and Movies in 7.1 surround. For live PA in an open room venue, they rock! The Bluetooth control for these are amazing! I can play my Spotify premium account with highest music quality thru them both with stereo pairing thru one app. Amazing! I used them as main for a small dance party and they held their own. Announcements are loud and clear with these and no distortion. Music really sounds really good thru these. You need to try these speakers out and you will be surprised. I have the American DJ Par 8 Lighting bags that fit them perfectly. Over all this is a versatile speaker for PA applications to home use in your music listening room.

"Hidden Gem !!" submitted December 6, 2019

By timothy b. in severna park, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Playing drums over 20 yrs. Also play around with keyboards and guitar.
Music Style: Rock , progressive rock , old school hardcore punk , motown and whatever fazes me at the time.
Sound: The sound of this speaker is beautiful. From playing my electronic drums to playing my CDs to vocals etc. It truly does it all. Feature: I love the Bluetooth feature for playing along to songs on my phone or computer and the other two channels have XLR / 1/4in TRS inputs. I just wish you had control over the EQ settings rather than the presets. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Plug in your instrument , mic , whatever. Set the EQ ( music,vocal,etc. ) Set the room position ( floor,stand,wall ) and crank her up ! Quality: Built like a tank ! Value: The best sounding powered pa speaker / e-drum amp for the price . Manufacturer Support: 10 year warranty ! 'Nuff said. The Wow Factor: It has a beautiful sleek design ( I love the grill ) and is quite harmless looking until you light her up !! People will be impressed. Overall: I have a Roland TD-17KVX drum kit to practice with at home and did not care for the sound of the drum amp / monitors that I tried. In fact , I bought a Roland PM-100 drum amp and had to return it because it stopped working after a week !! I decided to go with a powered pa speaker . After days of research I went with the Turbosound Inspire IP300 and am I glad I did !! This is the best drum amp out there for $400. This thing really brings my kit , and everything else , to life . Deep low end , nice rich mids and crystal clear highs. And may I add , this baby is LOUD !! I also love the fact that it has a Bluetooth channel . I can jam along to drumless tracks from my phone . I have it on a stand in front of me and it sounds amazing. My only complaint is that I wish I had more control with the eq settings . They are pre sets. But I just run my drum module through a small Yamaha MG10XU mixer and problem solved ! I wish I would have known about this speaker sooner . It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration messing around with those wedge type drum amps. If you own an electronic drum kit and are looking for an amp , look no further. Get this speaker ! You will not be disappointed. I promise . Oh , it also comes with a 10 year warranty once registered. Unreal ! You can't beat it.

"Truly INSPIREd sound!" submitted July 10, 2019

By Kinnard C. in Bronx, NY
Overall
Musical Background: DJ, audio engineer since I was a child.
Music Style: Jazz, Funk, Soul, House, R&B, Reggaeton, Sals, Meringue, Cumbia, Samba, Bossa Nova, Techno... if it sounds good and the vibe is
Overall: I've worked with Turbosound non-powered speakers and subs for the past 4 years and I love the build quality and mazing sound I got from those. So when I came across these I thought to myself, 600 Watts and 27 lbs.? Yeah, i'll give them a try.Oh My God. These speakers are unbelievably clear and flexible. I hooked them up in my living room and could not believe the amount of bass I was getting and how clear every note sounded. The dispersion is every bit of 120 degrees. My next step was to test them out at a pop-up shop that a friend was having. The neighbor kept asking us to turn it down. There were no subs. We were playing vinyl the entire day. I had the speakers about 6 feet up in the air (this place had high ceilings) and against a wall about 100 feet from the front of the store. You could hear them clearly outside on the street and the volume on the Pioneer DJM-400 mixer, which was connected directly to the speakers, was only at about 10 o'clock. After the store next door closed, we turned the volume up and these babies came through like champs! I'm defnitely getting subs for these and thinking about getting 2 more pairs to complete a mobile rig.

"Turbosound ip300" submitted August 19, 2018

By Bernard D. in Coral Springs, FL
Musical Background: Pro player Solo Duo Bands
Music Style: Standards Blues 50s y0s Classic Rock
Overall: This system sounds great.I have had many PA systems. It has a transparent studio monitor quality.on vocals.It has losds of volume and sounds best when turned up loud. I dont care for the seperation of sub to mids and highs. I would prefer a line array and a sub seperated like the turbo 500. Being in the same unit is convienient but not as defined as my RCF Evox 5 ora Bose compact. Its much louder than the Bose compact.My issue is the venues I bought it for do not need high volume and thats where this shines.The RCF or Bose sound better at any volume but both are seperate bass and line arrays.

"TOP NOTCH!!!!!" submitted October 13, 2019

By Adam L. in Salem, OH
Musical Background: Sound engineer and DJ
Music Style: All music
Overall: I recent purchased a pair of ip300 with a pair of milan M15B subs and I am amazed. The clarity is impressive and it definitely has 180 degrees of dispersion. Even in the narrow footprint I have to work at my regular club they still had outstanding seperation. I used the cerwin vega adjustable speaker pole and got some extra height and they were really able to project to the back of the room with more ease than my old system. The subs made a good pair to the system and I would recommend them to anyone needing a portable system. The size and the weight make them easy to put into any vehicle for transportation. I would have easily paid twice as much for them if I knew they would be this nice. The only thing I dont like is when connecting bluetooth to them, the signal isn't sent to the subs. 2 thumbs up for turbosound.

"Great Product!" submitted April 1, 2019

By JAY P. in Strasburg, VA
Overall
Musical Background: 43 years playing, 30 professionally, acoustic and electric guitar, bass, drums
Music Style: rock, classic rock, country, classic metal, soul / r&b, blues
Overall: I bought one of these to use just for playing solo acoustic gigs, which are my bread and butter. I decided to use it FIRST as a front-of-house pa speaker for my open mic and put it to the test. BAM! Out of the park it goes! I used a mixer to have more inputs and if you set everything at 0 on the speaker, you can use the eq on the mixer and it sounds great!! It only handled vocals but there was ZERO distortion and plenty of headroom...out of ONE speaker. The next night I used it for an acoustic gig and quickly tailored the eq on each of the 2 channels for vocal and acoustic without any problem. Best acoustic show I've had in awhile! With 12-pay, you won't go wrong on this one! Haven't needed manufacturer support so n/a there...

When you call, mention priority code 20K-BXMS. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: