Toca Synergy Congas (with Stand)

Toca Synergy Congas (with Stand)

Handmade, these congas sing with the vitality of real wood. This beautiful and durable set comes with a double stand for upright playing.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 7, 2018 by Anthony Martin in Richmond, VA
"Toca Synergy Congas and Bongos w/Stand"
I couldn't be more pleased with these instruments! They are of fine quality and they look and sound great! The tuning wrenches that came with this set leave something to be desired, so I would suggest using a crescent wrench or an adequate socket wrench... use with care. The only thing I found to be disappointing is that there were no instructions as to how to assemble the bongo mount. Written instructions seem to have gone by the wayside these days. No help on the internet, however, I managed to figure it out. Overall, I highly recommend Toca products. You won't be disappointed!
Professional musician 30+ years... drums and percussion
Jazz, Christian alternative, gospel and rock, R & B, funk.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 14, 2017 by Al R in Harbor Springs, MI
"Nice introductory conga & bongo pair "
These are a great buy for the price. Solid sound, nice feel, easy to carry around. It's nice to have them mounted together with the included hardware. Unfortunately, the tuning wrenches provided were not the correct size and the hardware to connect the bongos to the congas (locking arm) snapped off at the weld point after less than a month of light use. Overall, a nice set of congas and bongos for beginners. Go with something more expensive if you are a professional looking for quality and tone.
Life-long drummer and keyboard player, performing artist, recording engineer and producer
Original funk, rock, jazz, hiphop...
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 22, 2016 by Alejandro V in Lakeland, FL
"Toca Synergy Conga and bongo set"
I was leaning towards a LP (Latin Percussion) set, however, I choose the Toca Congas because of the previous reviews I decided to take a chance. I am very satisfied
20 years
Salsa, Merengue and other types of Spanish genres
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 19, 2020 by a customer from HOTMAIL.COM
"TOCA Congas and Bongos"
Great product and great sounding Congas.The style of it is really nice including the different colors for different flavors.The price is also great.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 29, 2014 by a customer from dbcradio.com
"Toca Synergy Conga and Bongos Set"
zZounds has been a pleasure to work with on my new percussion kit. Website easy to navigate, payment was easy and delivery was spot on. I'll be shopping and purchasing more soon!!
26 of 33 people (79%) people found this review helpful. Did you?