Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Microphone Modeling System

Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Microphone Modeling System

Unlock the sounds of vintage mics! Townsend Labs' dual-channel large-diaphragm condenser and Sphere plug-in reconstruct every detail of classic microphones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 6, 2019 by Richard P in Nashville, TN
"It's Alive!"
Totally Pro. This thing does stuff the 'Legends' would have loved.10 Stars for my second one.
Song Writer at Warner Chapell
Hard Rock, Glam Rock, Metal, Roots
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 14, 2020 by Mike O in Ewa Beach, HI
"Great tool"
This is one of the greatest tools I've added to my studio. The mic itself is great by itself. (Make sure you do have 2 channels on your interface). I've worked with a bunch of the mics it models and the Sphere actually sounds better than the real ones I've worked with. It is a bit pricy for the budget home studio enthusiast, but I can tell you it's well worth the investment for what you're getting and more importantly, the tone of this thing! It's highly unlikely you'd ever get to buy all the mics this thing models. Get it!!!
25 years musician - Guitar/Ukulele
Hawaiian, Ukulele
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 9, 2020 by Jeremiah A in Atlanta, GA
"Full blown mic locker"
This mic is amazing!!! A friend recommended it and I was on the fence but after using it ONCE, I was ready to sell every mic I had and just use this one!!!
Grammy winning mix engineer
Pop, Rnb, hip hop, gospel, country/bluegrass
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 29, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"BUYER BEWARE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER RESPONSE"
BUYER BEWARE!!!!! My microphone randomly started making crackling noises and is unusable. The company WILL NOT respond to my messages asking how to get it fixed. I have sent many emails and left many messages and NO RESPONSE!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?