When you call, mention priority code 20G-CPMQ
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic RH750 2.0

Leave it to TC Electronic to fit a super-flexible 750-watt bass head -- complete with recording direct out and built-in tuner -- into a footprint this small.

"Great Amp with Major Design Flaw" submitted January 17, 2018

By Roger S in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Professional gigging multi-instrumentalist (bass, guitar, keys) with over 45-years performing experience.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Funk, Motown, Soul, Old School R&B, Fusion
Sound: As with the other tc gear I own, the sound-shaping is superb for my needs. This amp has 3 memory banks which I have tailored for each: RIC 4003, Fender-J, Schecter Studio 5. As each of those instruments are unique, they need their own "SpectraComp" and "Tube Tone" settings. Excellent feature. Feature: A great feature is the headphone out and "speaker-free" operation allowing you to, obviously, rehearse without disturbing anyone. Also, the onboard muting/tuning feature. Ease of Use: The RH750 works great out-of-the-box. I would suggest, though, that you read the manual; there are some "not-so-intuitive" features that you'll need to utilize - especially if you're looking for advanced tone-shaping. Quality: For the most part, the amp is very solid. It has never over-heated and shut down in the 9-months I've had it. There is one MAJOR design-flaw: the casing does not properly protect the knobs on the front-panel, the shafts are plastic, and break easily - I've broken 3 of them in the 9-months I've owned it (I've had the 450 and Staccato for many years, and their knobs are intact). I've had to rig paper-clips as knobs - real attractive. Please note: I've purchased "tc electronic gig bags" for my gear, and as I mentioned, no issues with the earlier amps. For what this amp costs the consumer, I would expect quality. Value: Based-upon my experience with TC, and what is available from other manufacturers, I believe this amp is a bit overpriced. Manufacturer Support: TC is impossible to contact. The Western Hemisphere is handled out of Ontario Canada. The "800" number on their website doesn't work (it's disconnected). The "Service" webpage doesn't work either (it never allows me to "submit," even though all fields have been completed). I've also tried the "General Information" page - still no response. The Wow Factor: Small, light, fits in a backpack, and plenty of power. Overall: I discovered tc electronic amps and speakers many years ago when I got tired of lugging around heavy SWR or Mesa amps and cabs, and was able to demo their gear first-hand at a "bass only" store in Seattle. To say the least, I was blown away, and purchased the "Classic 450" and a RS210 cab. Over the years, I've purchased and additional RS210, 2 RS212's, a "Staccato '51," and a "BG210" for my studio and rehearsals. All that gear have seen many gigs and many miles without any issue whatsoever. Now, enter the "RH750." Having joined a "power trio" about 9-months ago, and relocating to a new city, I needed to replace my Staccato '51, as it got buried in the back of the storage unit (I still can't get to it) - I usually run both the 450 and Staccato, each to their own RS210/212 - plenty of power!. Knowing that the RH-series heads can drive 3 RS cabs, I opted for the RS750, and use the Classic as a "spare" if something goes wrong. Please keep reading...

"Awesome!" submitted October 19, 2016

By Raphael Moreno in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass for about 15 years. Started playing guitar 20+ years ago, and piano even longer. Music is life!
Music Style: Rock, Hip-hop, Reggae, Country, Blues, Jazz, Funk,...
Overall: This is a great amp! Lightweight, compact, very versatile, and packs a punch! I play in a good ol' Rock n' Roll band, and we are LOUD! This little guy not only produces a great sounds, it rocks. I play it through a Eden 215XLT, and it more than has the power to push those 15's. I must say, I'm impressed. The presets with the footswitch are very convenient.

"Great Amp" submitted February 11, 2018

Overall
Overall: I love the sounds I get from this amp. It is versatile in my personal opinion. I also love that it has 3 memory banks which allows me to change basses and go straight to a preferred sound for the particular bass.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-CPMQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST