When you call, mention priority code 20V-MB3M
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: TC-Heli VoiceSolo FX150

Hear your vocals better on stage with this powered monitor! Attach it to your mic stand, plug in two mics or instruments, dial in reverb and EQ, and sing.

"Excellent monitor/portable PA" submitted September 29, 2014

By Peter Roberts in Wichita, KS
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years.
Music Style: Rock, blues, singer songwriter (acoustic).
Overall: I purchased this to use as a personal monitor for my vocals and acoustic guitar with a band. It's a Swiss army knife that can be configured in a number of different ways for a number of different tasks. With it mounted on my mic stand I plugged my ovation (with a sound hole cover) and my mic into Channels 1 and 2, set my levels and effects and sent the mix to a single mixer channel and out to the PA I was able to adjust my personal monitor mix to give me 'more me' while I monitored the rest of the band through the main monitors. It gave me an edge so that I could hear my guitar and vocals with more volume and clarity. The final sound of my vocal and guitar coming through the mains (with the FX150's effects and vocal processing) came through loud and clear and sounded sweet. It also serves as a great little portable PA and is loud enough to play a coffee shop size venue. Also, you can daisy chain them and make a very portable and quite adequate small stereo PA system. You can input and play along with an aux in (mp3 player, drum machine etc.) and it even sounds great as a music amplification device. I was amazed at how good a bass sounds through it! The only draw back is, because it's so close to your mic it tends to feedback before you can crank it all the way up. This problem can be solved in a variety of ways (careful choice of mic/polar pattern, blocking the back of the mic with a shied, a feedback destroyer etc. It would be nice if TC Helicon would incorporate some kind of feedback elimination circuitry and voice correction, other than that it's almost perfect, albeit a tad expensive.

"TC Helicon Voice Solo FX 150" submitted November 23, 2014

By angelito sayas in sylmar, CA
Musical Background: just karaoke, sing in our facility Con. Hospital
Music Style: mellow rock, love songs, classic songs, the oldies
Overall: excellent product made it simple to use.

"Just got it and I love it" submitted July 19, 2017

By Caleb Rabion in Picayune, MS
Overall
Musical Background: Singer/musician for 33 years and worship leader for almost 20 years.
Music Style: I'll play and sing just about anything from rock to opera. My primary focus is on worship. I don't care for rap unless it's a hy
Overall: I just received my FX150 and so far I am impressed. I've used several different hot spot type monitors over the years and this 1 by far has the best sound. What I really love about it is the EQ. Each channel has its own 3 band EQ. The low end is decent. It's not great but if you are able to push a little more with say an EQ pedal or like my keyboard has an EQ built in the FX150 can handle more than what it can give with the on board EQ. Other hot spots have 1 overall EQ. The reverbs are a little meh but if you play with the levels you can get a really nice sound. The unit is very quiet. You get a little noise (very little) with the main output turned up but that's normal. This unit feels sturdy. The knobs and buttons are firm and do not feel cheap. I highly recommend this to anyone professional or amateur. My only con is that when on the mic stand as low as it can go the speaker still shoots over my head a bit. I can still hear it clearly but there is still a difference. The only way to fix this is to mount it vertically with the included adapter but that looks awkward. I gave manufacturer support a 3 because I haven't had to contact them before.

"TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150" submitted August 8, 2015

By Julian Oteyza in Arlington, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music since 1965. Play guitar. Play professionally
Music Style: I play classic rock, oldies, country, blues
Overall: The voice solo is perfect for my use. My band plays classic rock and I can hear my voice over the instruments. I found the best place to mount it is on the mic stand next to mine and not directly on my stand. I then point the speaker towards me and not get any feedback. I a monitor for the five members instead of using the big floor monitors so each member cn adjust their own volume.

"Bad Customer support!" submitted October 28, 2016

By Chris S in Ft. Myers, FL
Musical Background: Professional jazz musician my entire life
Music Style: Jazz
Overall: Hey Gearheads, I would recommend you to steer clear from TC-Helicon’s products. I had a bad experience with their personal monitor products. I have two, the TC-Helicon VSM-300 & VSM 300XT’s (the prior versions of there new FX150 series). The units listed for over $500.00 each. One failed on me after a year, it would go from very soft to extremely loud causing feedback just out of the blue. It was out of warranty, so they offered a $130.00 flat service fee to fix this unit. So I sent the unit out to their Southern California TC-Group service facility from South Florida paying the shipping fees to their center. After a month I got it back and it had the same problem as when I sent it, so I was out the $130.00 service fee and $60.00 in shipping the unit back and forth. I was so tired after months of wrangling with them and going without a monitor, I just gave up and bought another personal monitor (different brand) and put this one up on the shelf. Then later their other unit developed the exact same problem of going from very soft to extremely loud for no apparent reason. But before I just went out and purchased another personal monitor I thought I would give them the opportunity to try to give me a reason why I should buy their products. The response was unfortunate, I talked with a “Customer Care Specialist”. Nelson who promotes this weird idea that all equipment will fail after a period of time, and he would not take any responsibility for the fact that both units had failed in exactly the same way, and also their service facility had failed. So if a company that stands behind its products is important to you I suggest you steer clear of TH-Helicon.

"TC Helicon FX 150 Vocal Monitor" submitted January 10, 2015

By joe c in joliet, IL
Musical Background: 20 plus years
Music Style: Rock hard rock
Overall: zZounds was GREAT, shipping and service, and price !!! AAA+ The unit, if you are in an electric rock band, for get it. Not loud enough for a stand alone monitor, cool design yes. The sound is really not all that good, that oponion coming from the stand point of a singer with 20 years exp and used to having a pro level monitor mix. Plus it took TC 10 days to reply to my " Support" question. It is very appealing, but pretty much not for a gigging musician. They should just come out and say this for a beginning singer with an acoustic guitar, even then ...not so much

When you call, mention priority code 20V-MB3M. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449