map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 204-N2GG

Rating and Reviews: TC-Helicon Duplicator Pedal

Thicken up your live vocals with the TC-Helicon Duplicator -- an automatic real-time vocal doubler with built-in pitch correction and three reverb settings.

"This is the most simple/stupid pedal out there" submitted October 15, 2019

By Johnny G. in Grand Haven, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 50+ years 12 string acoustic guitars I like to jam and play professionally
Music Style: Folk to Folk Rock, some Pop music
Overall: No, I don't mean simple/stupid as an insult. This pedal is amazingly easy to operate and the sound quality is second to none. Learning curve? There is no learning curve. Very basic a monkey could learn how to operate it. Really thickens up your voice and sounds "real". Studio quality sound in a box for live applications. I like the fact too you can use it in remote performance where electricity is not available. TC Helicon hit a grand slam home run with me on this pedal. It is built tough too and very road worthy. Built like a German battleship. No regrets buying this.

"I like it!" submitted October 19, 2019

Overall
Musical Background: Gigging rock shows 30 years. Acoustic shows recently.
Music Style: electric classic rock and acoustic rock.
Overall: First of all, zZounds is my only purchase place for gear! Great service and always there with answers to any questions I've had. Great to do business with!The TC-Helicon Duplicator Pedal does exactly what it says it will do, with good results. I use it simply between my mic and mixer to add what I need. I didn't want a 'choir in a box,' just enough doubling and effects to help my vocals as much as possible! I'm a guitar player, not a singer, but since I have to sing, I need LOTS of effects, but easy to dial in and not cheesy. This fit the bill and I'm happy with it. Durable as well.

"TC Helicon Hits Another Grand Slam With The Bases Loaded" submitted October 2, 2019

By Johnny G. in Grand Haven, MI
Musical Background: 50+ years jinglin and janglin on my 12 string guitars
Music Style: Folk/Folk Rock
Overall: The learning curve with this device is insanely easy. You could train a monkey to operate it. It has the smoothest doubling effect I've ever heard. And I like the pitch correction on days when you just can't hit the note. I like the fact it looks like an ordinary stomp box so no one thinks you're using a doubling effect. I would definitely recommend it to any soloist who just wants to enhance his/her vocals. Buy it you won't regret it. I guarantee it. And great for when you want to do remote performances where electricity is not available. Runs on 4 AA batteries.

"Octave Below" submitted September 18, 2017

By Jackson S. in Vero Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 50 years of pro playing & singing.
Music Style: Tried everything
Overall: I use this helicon with female vocals. The effect sounds the voice an octave below the sung note. You can adjust the 'undertone's volume. With the addition to the reverb and delay effect, it is a MAJOR enhancement to the vocals. It will also correct the pitch while doing everything else. The sum of the several effects that it produced made a mediocre singer sound absolutely wonderful. I would have liked it to be able to go up an octave for a male singer, but if the second tone's volume is right, it is very helpful on the male, too. This was a great buy made even better with zZounds payment plan. Gonna get another.

When you call, mention priority code 204-N2GG. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: