When you call, mention priority code 202-950W

Rating and Reviews: Taylor GS Mini Koa Acoustic

The scaled-down design of this GS Mini Koa acoustic makes it perfect for musicians on the go, and its onboard ES-B electronics make it ready for any gig.

Overall

"Not a travel guitar an amazing guitar that travels well" submitted October 15, 2017

By Deeg Lancour in Cape coral , FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing acoustic guitar for 2 years I play at home, out and about and at worship gatherings
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, oldies, modern pop, ragaetone, classical rock, alternative
Overall: I recently bought my beautiful gs mini koa e from zzounds. This guitar packs an amazing punch for a slightly smaller bodied guitar and that gorgeous grain contrast turns heads everywhere I take it. You will not regret purchasing this guitar. Also I'd like to mention that this is the second Taylor guitar I have purchased from zZounds. Both are my guitars were more stunning than I anticipated when I ordered them. zZounds does an amazing job of hooking you up with the best they have and setting it up so it plays like butter right out of the box. And the pay as you play is a great way to spread out your payments a little to make it more affordable up front. My two guitars daily kindle a passion to live my music and drive harder and zZounds made that happens for me. Feeling very Blessed.

"Absolutely Perfect!" submitted September 13, 2018

By George S in Birmingham, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I’ve played the guitar on and off for about 40 years. I just play at home.
Music Style: Mainly rock, and a little country.
Overall: I haven’t owned a guitar for around 5 years and decided to start playing again. I’ve been eyeing the GS Mini Koa for a couple of years now, and finally decided to “pull the trigger”.My guitar arrived a couple of days ago, and I was impressed immediately upon opening the box. Of course, all of these Koas are unique, but mine is particularly beautiful. And the action is simply the best I’ve ever experienced!It’s taking me a little while to get used to playing again, but it’s an absolute pleasure with this guitar. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made. And zZounds service was #1!

"Not a Taylor fan.....however....." submitted December 23, 2017

By Rick Dee in Boston, MA
Musical Background: Guitarist , 20 + yrs Professionally
Music Style: Various styles and music
Overall: This is the Taylor to get if you're looking for a great gig / busking / travel guitar. The electronics on this model are nice ( never liked the Taylor expression system) and has an accurate built in tuner. ( somewhat like the Martin LX!E). I gig out professionally often . This guitar is very functional , well made, easy to play, stays in tune, looks great, has a very nice protective gig bag. IF this is going to be either your first guitar, take along on trips guitar, or professional gig out guitar, just get it ! Taylor also has other GS Mini models if Koa is not your choice. My other choice ( I own ) is the Martin Dred Jr. All wood , sounds great, dependable, and affordable for a working musician. Can't go wrong with either one ( IMO )

"I absolutely LOVE this guitar!!!" submitted August 30, 2018

By Pamela K in Jackson, WY
Overall
Musical Background: Played music for 53 years with guitar, trumpet, piano as primary. Played pro in jazz bands
Music Style: Country, blues, jazz, pop, Christian, rag, finger style,
Overall: This guitar far exceeded my expectations. Straight from the box the wood grain was magnificent. The workmanship was top notch. It was well set up upon arrival. The fretboard is perfect size for smaller hands. The sound is fantastic with a nice bass end and a crisp top end but great mellow under tones. It is definitely a keeper. I topped mine off with a hard side case for the airline gorillas. I only wish they had a fancier version and it would be perfect in every way. Going aftermarket with custom inlay and gold tuners and it will be perfection.

When you call, mention priority code 202-950W. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST