Taylor A12e Academy Series Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Bask in the unmatched clarity and balanced sound of a genuine Taylor Grand Concert model. The Academy A12e includes an ES-B pickup and a comfortable armrest.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted August 30, 2020 by a customer from yahoo.com
"GET THIS GUITAR!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I received my A12e first week of July 2020 and I have been unable to put it down. This is one helluva guitar. Sounds great and plays like a dream. After many years of just playing electric guitar I decided to get back to acoustic. I have a 1968 Gibson Southern Jumbo which I love too but the nut is very narrow and fingers felt a little cramped. I did a lot of research and decided upon the Taylor A12e. Absolutely no regrets. GET THIS GUITAR!
16 of 16 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 13, 2020 by Daniel M
"Excellent Acoustic"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This is a worth while investment for an instrument. Very easy to play and sounds deep. The arm rest is a nice touch as well as built in tuner works well. For a beginner guitar or even just a backup to jam with, really nothing beats this in terms of quality at this price range.
Finger picking, blues
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?