Taylor A10e Academy Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

Taylor A10e Academy Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

An ideal acoustic for beginners, the Taylor A10e Academy Series Dreadnought is 15/16-size with a solid spruce top, ES-B electronics, and a built-in tuner.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 12, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"The acoustic I've been looking for all of my life"
I've been playing electric guitar for 16 years, and in 15 years of that time, I had never found an acoustic that was comfortable enough for me to play for longer than 15 minutes (the bulk of acoustic guitar bodies cut off the circulation in my arms) AND with the tone I desired (a full, rich and even balance between bass, mid and treble) til I was recommended this one at a music store. It changed my life, and this summer I purchased one. It feels amazing, it sounds amazing. The evenness of the sound is perfect for recording in studio whether mic'd or with the pickups. Also sounds great through an amp with some tasteful distortion, chorus, reverb etc.
16 years Electric guitar (6 & 7 string) 7 years Electric Bass (4 & 5 string) 10 years piano (most anything with keys in general)
Just about every metal subgenre there is, folk, metal, jazz, classical, industrial.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 7, 2017 by Gaurav Yadav in Gurugram, NA
"My First Perfect Acoustic Guitar"
Hola Friends, I find this Guitar really awesome for anyone be it an experienced player or someone new to Guitaring.The structure of the soundbox and the finished Neck provide ultra high sound Quality.very strong and durable body with the strings and bridge firmly embedded on the soundbox with a unique wooden saddle design that ensures a long life of the instrument (10-15 Years with ease)even after 10 years you will the sound and the acoustics of the instrument to grow richer with time.I recommend it to People who go for quality and value first.
I have been playing Guitar for last ten years Now. I love to play strings on guitar and sitar(Indian).
Indian Classical, country, Blues, Electronic , Rastafarian ,Indian folk
8 of 9 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?