Taylor 814ce-N Grand Auditorium Classical Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

Part of Taylor's flagship 800 line, the 814ce-N classical is a nylon-string guitar built with all the quality and craftsmanship that made Taylor famous.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 7, 2016 by Bob R in San Diego, CA
"Outstanding guitar"
I just got my Taylor 814 ce nylon and it is a beautifully constructed instrument...thanks Taylor! Your quality control as always is top notch. The guitar is absolutely flawless and sounds amazing. It has very deep rich resonant bass tones and nice high tones. Few guitars have such great voicing even in the upper registers beyond the 12th fret. I plugged it into the Fishman "Artist" acoustic amp and it is like the two are married. What a great match up. You can color the sound anyway you want with the Taylor expression system and the Fishman tone controls and effects. I can't wait to play with all the features over the coming weeks and find out what this rig is capable of.
I have been playing for about 30 years and have 14 guitars, mostly electric. I am a hobbyist/collector/player.
Rock,Blues,some classical....
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 9, 2014 by scott s in cherry valley, CA
"great guitar"
I say cudos to Taylor , great guitar , flawless quality , realistic sounding pickup , plays like the wind . I'm a novice singer songwriter that plays piano and guitar , mostly soft rock . This guitar is a great addition to my studio . I run it through a dbx 266 to control the parameters to a vintage amp with an 8 inch which I will later replace with an AER . It sounds great for pretty music . I 'd also like to say cudos to ZZ sounds for great service and without the payment plan I couldn't have swung the guitar . At least not without fear of divorce .
since 9 years old , novice
soft rock , classic rock , folk rock , alternative
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?