When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-ZR6B
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 714ce Acoustic

Take your finger-picking to the next level. This deep Grand Auditorium creates rich tones that add definition to each individual note you pick.

Overall

"If You're a player, you'll love this guitar. Well worth the cost!" submitted April 4, 2005

Musical Background: Worship Leader
Music Style: Contempory Christian
Sound: Sounds like I have a mini amp inside the guitar. Really has a big sound acousticly. Pluged in, it is overwhelming. Beatiful rich tones you can feel the guitar resonate through your body. The most outstanding guitar I have ever owned. I just bought a 814ce. Feature: The Fishman is really a nice feature for rythm guitar players and acoustic leads. You can alter your sound with ease. I like it! Quality: Taylor says it all craftsmanship and sound outstanding. Value: The older it gets the better tones the the wood will produce making the guitar more valuble. A good investment! at least I tell my wife that! Manufacturer Support: The Taylor guitar company has been very responsive and easy to work with. The Wow Factor: Played Martins (very nice guitars) Played Gibsons. But play a Taylor and you will lust to won it. Hardly a day goes by that I don't pick her up and caress her. When my wife complains that I hold that guitar more then I do her. I know I have been playing too long! Overall: Yesterday I bought a 814ce. I like these guitars. They make you wanna play better.

"Best Guitar I've ever owned" submitted April 19, 2012

By Craig ANDREWS
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing guitar. Mainly home jammer but play in bars and some jam nights.
Music Style: Country rock, acoustic rock and folk.
Overall: I was longing to buy a nice guitar after many years on good Yamaha's after my treasured Custom Prairie Song Washburn was stolen in 1987. I was in mourning for over 20 years. I forum buddy had a 614 Taylor and raved so I went in to buy one. No luck, they only had a 714CE. Turned out it was model up the ladder. I picked up the guitar and literally after one strum knew I have found a stunning instrument. You know how confusing it can be to buy guitars with many choices, well I thought I really should pack this baby up and take it home...but...I had to try a few others. So I played the Dave Matthews Signature Guitar and that too s=was incredible though slightly different. the confusion started. I then picked up a 914CE and that blew me away as I have looked for a big concert guitar for many years. Here is was. I then played higher priced Martins and Gibsons but they didn't hold a candle to the Taylors (Sorry guys..). Being Aussie I also had to play a Maton but that lasted about 3 seconds. I think it was dud. So back to the 714CE, it ticked all the boxes and felt right all the time, beautiful tone, and just one of the nicest guitars I had played. I did the smart thing and bought it and am still thrilled when I pick it up. When I play in bars, everyone asks what it is and if they can have a play. While there may be variation in each unit they produce, from all the reviews I have read since though, you are pretty much assured of winning if you choose this instrument. I am off to look at buying a 914CE tomorrow (hence I found this page). Love what Taylor has done. Thank you sir.

"CREAM OF THE CROP!" submitted October 12, 2011

Overall
Sound: First, the sound is truly amazing, I read everyone elses reviews and i'm not trying to follow suit, but this is a great sounding guitar! I slowly graduated from one taylor to the next and I have to say they blow away the competition. I have played Gibson, Martin, and a wide variety of high end guitars and still found that this sounds the best. The action is fantastic and is easy to play right out of the box Feature: Expression system has come a long way, and I believe they have it down pat! Plugged in the sound is amazing, keeping the real tones that resonate, and unplugged, just as great. This is the real deal. Ease of Use: easy on the fingers, the action on this guitar is hands down the best I have played. Quality: Top notch quality! IT"S A TAYLOR! The woods used make the sound of the guitar outstanding! Other companies (Martin) are moving away from woods and using more composite...NOT GOOD!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-ZR6B. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST