Taylor 324ceV Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)
ONLY 3 LEFT

Taylor 324ceV Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

Get down to business with this striking 324ceV. The V-Class bracing system ensures solid projection and sweet tone from the lively Grand Auditorium body.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 25, 2020 by Kirby Horn in Gig Harbour, WA
"Great Studio, but only not a road warrior..."
I bought my Taylor 324 ce thru zZounds over a year ago, and finally put it down long enough to write a review. I've played em all, and the rich bass, and extremely light weight makes the Taylor 324 ce one of the best guitars I've ever played. The 324 ce is a lady in my opinion, and because of the lightweight t's not a road warrior in my book, and she doesn't stand up to well gigging constantly. Don't get me wrong though. After 14 months and probably 2000 hours she still sounds amazing, but she bruises easy. My solution, I bought a Taylor 414 which is much sturdier, so I use my Mrs 324 in the studio and take Mr 414 on the road. Both are premium Guitars, and I reccomend them highly.
45 years picking and grinning
Rock and Southern Rock and Country
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 22, 2019 by Jake Church in Newark, TX
"Best acoustic I’ve ever had!"
Just received this today played for a few hours it is by far the best feeling and sounding acoustic I’ve ever had just a perfect balance of Frequencies and extremely easy and Comfortable to play in fact I’m selling my Martin d28 which is a awesome guitar as well but I probably won’t be playing it any more this Taylor 324 is everything I’ve been looking for in a acoustic guitar and I’ve been playing for 17 years if you can afford it buy it!! If you can’t afford It buy it!!!
Playing for 17 years guitar
County, rock, and blues
8 of 9 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 31, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Taylor 324ce"
What a guitar. It has the sound that I have been looking for. It exudes warmness. It is the perfect guitar for my style of play .