When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-XL25
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Tascam TM80 Condenser Mic

Outfit your desktop recording studio for a nice price with Tascam's TM-80 condenser microphone. Package includes a desk stand, shock mount, and an XLR cable.

"Wow! Great Sounding Mic For a Great Price!" submitted August 28, 2017

By Robert P in Rockingham, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music all of my life, but seriously and professionally for 35 years. I play guitar, bass and drums..
Music Style: Mostly rock, jazz, blues and country,
Overall: I bought this microphone for my studio, because I had a recording session lined up for a demo, and I needed to get a mic quickly and inexpensively to record acoustic guitar. This mic had really good recommendations for recording acoustic guitars, so I chose it. it didn't disappoint! I got a warm, crisp and clean acoustic guitar sound from this mic. It records sounds like microphones from a higher price range. I'm very pleased. Sure, there are some more expensive mics that probably sound better, but the sound I got from this one gave my demo a great acoustic guitar recording and it was easy to pick up quickly from zZounds for a great price and fast shipping. Also, as always, zZounds makes purchasing gear even easier with their payment plans. Thanks Tascam and thanks zZounds for helping me get the gear I needed to make a great demo for my client!

"I am a pro recordist this is a great Mic" submitted August 9, 2018

By Danny Abaldo in Yermo, CA
Musical Background: 40 plus years 30 in pro music biz
Music Style: Rock-POP, Christian POP-Rock - ambient, film music, electronic-all kinds of music srong Vox music.
Overall: I was surprised. The shock mount came with a broke cadge mount string broke but zZoundnds replaced it with a better cadge mount bravo for that. OK the mic. I lost all pro gear in my studio in the 2008 crash I got this mic and thought it will have to do. I wanted it for zoom, skype vids etc, I tried it in some DAWs and wow, I was impressed soft spoken up close unreal. I have had this price range before, and understand ALL mics lower end ALL you mus tweak the sound, and adjust things, eFX , compressors EQ as I did very little of this I was surprised at the quality of even loud singing no noises, buzz, noise top notch for price rang hands down. I next did a scratch vox to see what it can do, I used ONLY a great waves plug in GW voice centric, wow. 29.00 vst all you need pre master not master but wow, Do not listen to neg in put as I assume these ones do not know how to make normal adjustments or after processing in a editor, if you do, this is as good as my old AT 2020 if not better. I was a SE Recording engineer OK. No its not a pro mic but I easily have been getting a good semi pro sound and after as good as my 500.00 mics

"first time buying a microphone" submitted June 7, 2017

By Amanda W in fayetteville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: i record vocals at home,just a beginner at this music equipment stuff
Music Style: hip hop and trance
Overall: easy to use, and great sounding without having to spend big money on a condenser microphone. great for recording vocals and instruments as well even acoustic guitar!

"Nice mic to have around" submitted August 29, 2017

By James B in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, Keyboard, drums.
Music Style: Pop, R&B, Christian.
Overall: I really need another mic I could use on a regular basis, this was right on time. Solid in the studio, surprisingly hangs with the big boys. Great find!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-XL25. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST