TASCAM TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones

TASCAM TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones

Hear the details in your mix with a pair of TASCAM TH-02 headphones. These comfortable studio cans deliver full-bodied, uncolored sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 20, 2019 by Sam J in New Orleans, LA
"Great Buy But..."
I am impressed with these headphones. I use Sony 7506 for tracking and beyerdynamic 990 pro for mixing. That being said the tascam TH-02 I would use for tracking or listening to a finished product. These phones actually sounded better than my sony 7506's but 2 cons.. One I am not 100% sure you are hearing a flat unembellished sound and I am pretty sure the wires near the adapter is going to eventually give out especially if you use the adapter. Mine already did and I will send them back for new ones but I noticed the 1/8" to 1/4" adapter was flimsy and within an hour mine were already cutting in and out. Outside of that awesome headphones even if they don't last for $23.99 just buy another pair...
All pro vet.
Blues, Soul, R&B, Reggae, Zydeco, Jazz, Country, Pop
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 23, 2019 by Em B in Detroit, MI
"They don't last long"
The first pair a received with the right side cutting in an out and quickly lost all sound from the right side the same day I received them. I did send them back for a replacement. I just started using the second pair so we will see how long they last. I was looking for something cheap to record a few demos. If I were looking for a permanent studio pair of headphones I would definitely look into the tascam th200 if you have your heart set on a pair of tascam headphones. Also you can find these headphones cheaper elsewhere so don't be afraid to compare prices and get the lowest price offer from zzound. I paid $15.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?