TASCAM DP-03SD Digital Portastudio Recorder
SPECIAL OFFER

TASCAM DP-03SD Digital Portastudio Recorder

A killer value, the DP-03SD has all the features of TASCAM's original DP03 Portastudio, minus the CD drive. Record 8 tracks to SD Card and transfer via USB!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 4, 2018 by Jesse Lancaster in Fairview, TN
"Great recorder"
Very nice little unit,finally something that's easy to operate and the only effects you really need.
Gospel band/writer/musician
Christian/country
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 11, 2017 by John McBride in Pittsburgh, PA
"The thing broke."
After three months the thing broke on me - literally a day or two after zZounds' return policy ended. THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH THAT, GUYS! Tascam was not helpful either... Wasted my money.
30 years. I play whatever I can get my hands on.
Punk rock
28 of 36 people (78%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 5, 2017 by Douglas McErlain
"World class to world trash"
40 years as a pro musician and audio engineer I've always known Tascam as being top of the line and reliable. Now it's just another piece of Chinese garbage. Whats worse is this unit comes in a 32 channel mixer/recorder! THIS UNIT DOES NOT PASS THE AUDIO TEST. It sounds like the sound is being smothered. Like a noise gate is on and gone wild. We've all heard the saying, 'garbage in garbage out'. Unfortunately this unit is great in garbage out. I will never be able to trust Tascam to have the unprecedented quality of yesterday. It is now notable as The A typical garbage for today and tomorrow the Chinese produce. Shame on you Tascam for not having any quality control or direction.
I have been playing guitar and worked as a soundman for over 40 years. I am a MI trained audio engineer and a singer song writer
Real musicians do not play hip hop. There is no music in it.
38 of 52 people (73%) people found this review helpful. Did you?