Tama Dyna-Sync Direct Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
ONLY 2 LEFT

Tama Dyna-Sync Direct Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal

Forged from years of research, the Tama Dyna-Sync direct-drive double bass pedal utilizes immediate energy conversion for accelerated beater movement.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 21, 2021 by Marcial F in Greensboro, NC
"Tama knocks another one out of the park!"
I had been wanting a direct drive pedal for a while as my playing has surpassed the limits of a chain drive pedal. I initially was going to get an axis pedal because I had played them before and knew they would do the trick. However being a loyal Tama customer, and that I love the Iron cobra double pedal I was using sine 2004, I decided to give these a try. I was NOT DISAPPOINTED! With so many adjustment options, Tama did thier homework, and addressed alot of the short comings of other direct drive pedals. As with anything Tama makes, I expect to play these pedals until Thier next pedal advancement is released. DISCLAIMER: Direct drive pedals have a different feel than traditional chain drive pedals. They have an unmatched response and rebound which takes some getting used to. I suggest trying one out BEFORE you buy one.
Playing Drums and Percussion since I was 13
I play mostly Metal. Emphasis in Technical Death, Progressive, and Fusion Metal.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?