Tama HC03BW Double-Braced Boom/Straight Cymbal Stand

Tama HC03BW Double-Braced Boom/Straight Cymbal Stand

Known for their dependable road-worthiness, Tama stands are the choice of pros everywhere. This convertible stand can be switched between straight and boom.

Overall:
3.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted December 4, 2021 by Kelly E in Grand Rapids, MI
"Nice and sturdy stands"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I’m not sure why precious is complaining about these being cheap Chinese cymbal stands? Maybe they were intoxicated while writing the review. I’m very satisfied and own 4 of these.
15yr. Professional
All
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 1, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Meh"
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
These things are really light weight. Don't expect to put a 20 inch heavy ride on one. It just falls right over. I managed to get an 18 inch heavy crash on one without it falling over but I am using a bass drum to brace it. It's holding my 18 inch china pretty well though. Just temper your expectations. I just wanted something for jamming at home but these aren't nearly heavy enough

Submitted September 27, 2019 by Jared Warthman in Millersport, OH
"Cheaply made"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
I dont recommend buying these cheap Chinese made stands. They can barely hold my cymbals. They wobble majorly! Do not waste your money like I did!
10+ years. I gig
Covers with punk feel
5 of 8 people (63%) people found this review helpful. Did you?