Tama Metalworks Steel Snare Drum
BACK IN STOCK

Tama Metalworks Steel Snare Drum

Achieve a tight crispness with steel! The Tama Metalworks steel snare drum is designed for tonal nuance and smooth resonance at both high and low tunings.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 12, 2019 by jharell chambers in PONCHATOULA, LA
"BEST SNARE FOR THE PRICE, HANDS DOWN!!!"
Just unboxed and tuned this bad boy and wow. I really cannot believe how good it sounds for $100! Like, what?! I'm not sure how Tama is making money on a snare this good but ok.First of all, the snare looks incredible. The black looks really nice as long as it's kept clean (of course). I've always loved the look of a deep snare and this one is an absolute beauty.Second: the sound.I will always question how a snare that sounds and responds this well can be sold for so little money. I've never even liked the sound of steel snares but I watched a few videos on this one and was impressed by it's versatility and, again, the ridiculous price point.If you need a snare with some body, some killer looks, killer sound, and KILLER PRICE POINT, BUY THIS SNARE RIGHT NOW!
Drum instructor, professional
rock, hip-hop. metal, metal, and metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?