When you call, mention priority code 20B-JZ9Q

Rating and Reviews: Takamine P3DC Acoustic

Premium appointments like a a cedar top, CT4B II preamp, and a smooth natural satin finish make this top-of-the-line Takamine a player's dream.

"THE BEST ACOUSTIC " submitted November 8, 2016

By Justin Foley in Hayesville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years acoustic guitar only.
Music Style: Southern rock, country, rock, some gospel.
Overall: I have been playing 25 yrs and currently play usually 3 hr gigs by myself, acoustic only. This is by far the best guitar I have ever owned and cannot believe the unreal tone it has and easy playability. 0 fret buzz anywhere even when I lowered the strings and I am very heavy handed, it was this or the Taylor 214ce deluxe and this blows it away, way more and better tone and much more of a sturdy build for someone like me. Let my friend play it who is much more experienced than me and he was going to our local store to see if they had 1.

"Takamine Equals Quality" submitted July 24, 2018

By Eric C in Taos,, NM
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music since the fifth grade, starting on drums and then moving on to guitar and DAW recording.
Music Style: Rock and country rock, reggae and Jazz
Overall: In the beginning I owned a Jasmine by Takamine. I liked it a lot but since drummers are irresponsible with their fiscal duties (jk) I ended up hocking it. Then I had a nice G Series which I ended up giving away to a new student of the guitar. And then came my 1982 EF381R and I realized what love really is. You see I had been to the music stores and was completely shut down by the overpriced nature of the big boys and I simply did not like Taylor so my new to me Takamine was a dream come true. Well needless to say a guitar of that vintage would have been well worn as mine was so after I'd beat her like a trailer park housewife for a few years I decided to pull the trigger and buy one of the new Pro Series Takamines so I could refurbish the 82 and still be able to gig. I have had my new Pro Series for 2 weeks now and here is my take on my new Tak: originally I was eyeballing the P1 that zZounds has because it looks sexy as f--k, but I decided that for $100 more I could have a solid back instead of laminate, opting for tone over beauty. The cedar top to me sounds richer than spruce which was a huge selling point. By comparison I have a Martin DR which has a cedar top and Rosewood back and sides and this P3DC blows it away in two categories: one, it's intonation is superior due to the split saddles and there's something about that sapele back that makes it ring much sweeter than that Martin. So for all you gear snobs out there, go ahead and pay three times as much -or make a sensible choice and go with Takamine who has been around almost as long as I have.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-JZ9Q. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST