Takamine GY11ME New Yorker Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Takamine GY11ME New Yorker Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Takamine's GY11ME New Yorker acoustic is an ideal pick for blues and fingerstyle guitarists thanks to its compact body style and on-board TP-4T electronics.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 30, 2017 by Z Micale in Reno, NV
"I love this sweet guitar"
The craftsmanship is perfect, beautiful finish (pictures do not do it any good). Fantastic sound, stays in tune, neck stays in shape even in worst of conditions.
Drummer, bassist, guitarist for well over 30 years
Various
23 of 24 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 16, 2017 by Za Micale in Reno, OR
"One of my favorite guitars I have ever owned"
Excellent quality crafstmanship, no flaws in finish or sound and I am extremely picky. Ready to play out of box, so I didn't have to set it up. It needed to be tuned slightly. Sound quality unplugged is amazing. Great for blues. I plugged it in and even better plus the tuner bypasses the sound. Perfect for stage. I recommend this guitar wholeheartedly. I have had it for almost a year now. I usually buy and sell and this is a definitely, without any doubt, keeper.
Been a musician since 1986
Almost everything. Lean more towards blues & jazz but I also play death metal, funk, post rock, classic rock, etc.
17 of 18 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?