Takamine GD30CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Takamine GD30CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Whether you're next to the campfire, or on the stage, be ready for any live setting with a solid spruce top, and rich, resonant mahogany back and sides.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 12, 2019 by Jack H in conway, SC
"The very best guitar.Takamine GD30CE Dreadnought."
Everything about this guitar is above the highest 10.the craftmanship,the finish,playabilty sound,and tones of guitar are all amazing.it will handle anything you play on it.Also great price for such a fine guitar.I have been playing 35 years and would recommend this guitar to anyone looking for the very best acustic sound thats offerd.
35 years,I play guitar,bass,bandjo,Recording my own album soon.
For many years rock,blues,bluegrass flatpicking
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 22, 2020 by Calvin B in DUMONT, NJ
"Amazing"
Right out out the box it sounded and played great, my second Tak. Not my last, grab one and see for yourself. I gave it a 4 on features as there was no truss rod wrench and it should have a gig bag or case to protect it. Other than that it's a great instrument..
50 + years guitar drums and bass
Rock, country blues
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2016 by Robert O in Millville, NJ
"Great Guitar!"
I must say that right out of the box, it was set up great. Looks beautiful in black. has that dreadnaught tone but it does not boom like some plywood top guitars do.Very nice.I am in love. This is a great guitar for the money. I give it a 9. out of 10.
all kinds
29 of 31 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?