Strukture Guitar Hanger

Strukture Guitar Hanger

Forget about boring paintings or dusty curtains. Adorn the walls with your entire guitar collection thanks to the Strukture guitar hanger.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 15, 2018 by Mark D in Lewisburg, TN
"Great price, good hanger"
Does come with screws by the way but they are short. I suggest a trip to the hardware store for longer screws to reach the stud. Very well made and looks awsome on the wall. I trust this to hold my tank of a bass up. Good buy.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 15, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"I wouldn't buy these again"
I have bought plenty of guitar hangers in the past. I wouldn't get these again. They claim to be hardwood, they are soft pine. The screws almost go straight through... even the HEADS. The anchors at not sufficient to hold a guitar unless you use different screws and screw into a stud. I had a semi-hollow guitar fall right out of the wall pulling the drywall anchors out with it... WITHOUT anyone touching it. I don't blame zzounds, but the manufacturer did a poor job of construction and definitely mislabeled (or intentionally mislead the customers with) the packaging claims.