When you call, mention priority code 20B-1DH3

Rating and Reviews: Steinberger Spirit GT Pro

Capture the sound and style of the '80s at an incredible price. This Sprit GT Pro features passive pickups and the classic Steinberger headstock-less design.

"SO much better than the Spirit of years past!" submitted July 22, 2018

By a customer from gmail.com in Saint Paul, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 25+ years of couch/home studio playing/jamming with friends. Dedicated hobbyist. Guitar/bass/keys
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, metal, country, jazz, you name it.
Overall: I played one of these twenty years ago and loved the shape, but the quality was lacking. The pickups were soulless, and the thing wouldn't stay in tune with trem. This time they've got it right! I got the yellow one and it's a stunner. Pure '80s vibe! I got the action effortlessly low with just a simple truss rod tweak, and the tremolo really holds tune well! This is a FANTASTIC bridge design! You can also flip a switch underneath to lock the trem, essentially making the bridge fully fixed! The pickups are resin-encapsulated just like EMGs and they really sound good! One quibble: the volume knob is mighty close to my picking hand and it took a few days of adaptation to stop accidentally turning down the volume gradually when playing. It's annoying at first but I've got it now and it's no longer a problem. Also, the Steinberger TransScale (a few years ago) came with real active pickups, but it wasn't as well made as this and the integrated rolling capo was weird at best. That said, this guitar is BEGGING for real EMG pickups so I'm putting a set in. I routed in a 9v battery box in the upper rear wing and I'm putting in an EMG 85/81 humbucker set with an EMG SA middle pickup and five-way switching. This is not an easy mod, but I know it's gonna make this guitar roar like it should. So good I'm gonna get another and keep it stock! Gotta be that YinYang finish! No quality problems with mine at all. If you're on the fence, go for it. This thing is amazing.

"Solid" submitted July 25, 2018

By a customer from gmail.com in Okeechobee, FL
Musical Background: Gigging forever...old
Music Style: All styles
Overall: Guitar sets up nicely. Great action, smooth fretwork. Pickups are great in their own way. If you like very smooth sustain, and not too much grit,...this is fine. I will probably swap the pickups. All in all, its fun to play. Trem is not the best. Locked bridge is better by far.

"Good travel guitar, but..." submitted July 11, 2018

By Diego B
Overall
Musical Background: I’ve been playing guitar and bass for the last 25 years, and I also play piano, and drums.
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Rock, Shred guitar and Blues.
Sound: For my sound, I would change the pickups. I like the seymour JB and Jazz, the original pickup is not that bad. Feature: The idea of this guitar is fenomenal! It’s a well balanced guitar, the tunning is easy, the neck is good (I prefer the neck not painted, with satin finishing, but this is ok). Good material, but the finishing isn’t that good. Ease of Use: Easy to set, easy to use! Quality: Just got the guitar. The finishing quality control is bad. My guitar neck is assimetrical from the 1st fret to the 12th fret on the 6th string side, and some painting finishing problems, and some glue on the first 2 frets. Value: Yes, it is worth buying, if you compare to the traveller guitar, it stays in tune much better, and has tremolo. Manufacturer Support: Not yet. I will send them some pictures of those finishing problems. The Wow Factor: The best for travel. Period. But again, BAD FINISHING QUALITY! Overall: Is excellent for travel. I’m an airline pilot, and I’m always carrying it with me. The only problem is with finishing quality of the guitar, the neck next to the 12th fret increases its width on the upper side (6th string), its not simmetrical from head (less) to bridge. And other things like paint issues (like points, or bubbles), and some glue on the 2 first frets. Other than that I’m happy with the guitar, for the price. Gibson should care a little bit on the quality of this guitar, is an excellent model, the best for travelling, looks and feels like a real guitar, but the finishing quality is bad.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-1DH3. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449