Studiologic SL88 Studio USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 88-Key
BACK IN STOCK

Studiologic SL88 Studio USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 88-Key

Pro pianists: Get more out of your MIDI software with 88 fully weighted hammer-action keys, three X/Y sticks for real-time control, and a full-color display.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 29, 2018 by Daniel S
"StudioLogic SL88 Studio"
After having this controller for about 3 months now....I have to say, I love playing this thing. They weighted keys are great! I have been playing for about 30 years and have been through my share of keyboards and midi controllers. The navigation took a little getting used to as well as the stick controls, but I sincerely enjoy playing this board.I only wish that there were some more integration to the DAW as far as pads and slider controls but, I use an AKAI APC40ii to control Ableton. Once you learn the setup with the SL Studio Editor, it is a great asset. The documentation and online support could be a little better though.For $499, I am thinking about getting another one just to leave at my bands rehearsal room....not that transporting this is bad. It is pleasantly light to have such a good feeling keybed!
Been playing for 30+ years. Play in gigging band, studio, church and sound reinforcement
Rock, Christian
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 29, 2019 by Carlos Polo in Edison, NJ
"Good controller"
Like it, keys are smooth and quite. Controller Software is kind of complicated, but after all I will recommend this.
20 years
Christian
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?