Studiologic Numa Compact 2 Stage Piano, 88-Key
ONLY 3 LEFT

Studiologic Numa Compact 2 Stage Piano, 88-Key

Simple and solid, with a sharp OLED display and straightforward controls, the Studiologic Numa Compact 2 stage piano lets you focus on your performance.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 16, 2019 by Kevin S in Stockton, CA
"Hate to Return It"
So, first off, it's a great product overall but unfortunately, I had to return it. For over 3 years, I've been using the Yamaha MX61 during my live worship sets. I decided to get the Numa Compact 2 because it is larger in size, has semi-weighed keys, after touch (which is definitely a plus) and some really great onboard sounds to use during live performance. I found the Numa Compact 2 easy to use and super responsive straight out of the box. I loved it, for the most part.Here's the issue that I have: stick 2, which is used for modulation and fx, only locks in place in the X position. The x position basically does the same thing as after touch. Now, if you move that stick up or down in the Y position, you get those beautiful overtones that you find on any other keyboard that has decent modulation. For a worship setting, it's really ideal that I gradually bring those frequencies in using modulation. I reached out to StudioLogic for help and was basically told that I had to purchase the Numa Compact 2X in order to achieve that result. It sucks, but I'll be returning it and will most likely be getting the Yamaha MODX8.
Piano, organ, drums
Worship, gospel, jazz.
6 of 8 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?