String Swing CC34 Side-Loading Inline Guitar Rack

String Swing CC34 Side-Loading Inline Guitar Rack

Designed to hold up to 3 acoustic or 6 electric guitars, this String Swing side-loading guitar rack features dense rubber padding on contact points.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 2, 2021 by a customer from live.com
"Guitar stand"
I love this stand.I had like 7 guitars on the singular stands and it was a pain in the ass!I got this, put together in like 20min.Now I have 6,000$ worth of guitars safely in corner of my guitar room.Now I can buy more guitars and amps.The stand is very sturdy no issues with strat or less paul style or acoustic.Follow instructions for assembly and your good to go.
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 13, 2020 by Michael W in Bluefield, WV
"Very Nice!"
Came in perfect condition very few pieces to put together. Easy instructions had all the screws. Even came with a small tube of gorrila glue to bond the wood with the screws extra tight. It holds my guitars great straight up you can file them in there with ease. Great product for the price!
Punk Rock
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 26, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Garbage"
Rip off do not buy this product unless you don’t care about your guitars. They do not have a balanced fit and there are no straps at the top to keep guitars in place.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?