Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Electric Bass, with Maple Fingerboard
ONLY 3 LEFT

Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jazz Electric Bass, with Maple Fingerboard

A nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass, this Classic Vibe '70s model combines a luxurious feel with the massive tone of Fender-Designed alnico pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 2, 2020 by Bruce T
"Impressed"
I am surprised and impressed. I got this bass as a gift for someone else (whose bass was stolen). A bit of an upgrade for his missing bass. I wasn't expecting much, being a budget bass.This was NOT what I expected. Setup was darn close to what I like, feel of the neck was better than my Dirnt model P (fret edges were well dressed). All it needed was a little intonation setting, lower the saddles a touch. Truss rod was dead exactly where I would set it already. Sound through a UA LA-610 was impressive. Very. This bass would compete very well with any of my regular herd.
Professional. Primarily bass.
Rock, pop, Country, symphonic metal, wind symphony
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 20, 2019 by Kevin b in dana, IN
"Awesome"
Super quality arrived almost tuned, no adjustments needed neck was imspec. As well as bridge saddle, and intonation, this was a pleasure, after owning numerous ibanez bass guitars, always out of wack on arrival, I can't say enough good things about this squire, other then they should have red tortoise shell pick gaurd. I swapped the pick gaurd it looks even better!
16 of 17 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 2, 2021 by Michael L. in Glendale, AZ
"A no-brainer."
I just got my Classic Vibe '70's Jazz Bass a few days ago. I'm loving it. The setup was almost perfect, I just needed to lower the action a hair. No blemishes or nicks, etc. It sounds amazing. The quality you get for this price is a serious no-brainer.
I play drums, bass, guitar and am a mixing engineer as well.
All kinds.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 4, 2019 by LeRoy t in Vancouver, WA
"Wow!"
I just got my bass from zZounds it came fedex it took 2 days as promised it was packaged with excellent care, pulled the bass out of that box i needed to adjust the neck to my liking and Holy Crap! what a BADASS BASS!!! it has a great straight neck no dead spots it feels a little heaver than i expected but i prefer a heavy bass anyway good balance and great tones from the front a back pick ups this is probably the best Squire bass i've ever played im so impressed over it im buying the Sunburst & Natural before thay stop making these rare gems (price+quality = gems) Thank you Squire you've step up you game on this bass. LT.
30 years
From the Eagles to Chic Corea
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?