map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20M-WTBM

Rating and Reviews: Squier Classic Vibe Jaguar

Get a taste of the real thing with this wallet-friendly Squier Jaguar! The bound laurel fingerboard features pearloid block inlays for period-correct style.

"Needed some adjustments" submitted May 12, 2020

By Angela H. in Lyles, TN
Musical Background: Started playing at 7 years old, I am not 52
Music Style: All rock to blue grass
Overall: Guitar came everything worked but could not be played due to the strings to low and laid on the neck. Had it adjusted and it sounds and plays well.

"Squie Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar" submitted May 16, 2019

Overall
Musical Background: Bedroom Rock Star lol!
Overall: I researched Poplar as a tone wood before buying this. Sites said Poplar doesn't have much sustain, it's there. It's not as much as Bass or Alder. That said I love the sound of this guitar! I will say this if there were ever a guitar made for effects this one is! I play it through a Buyer's BC15 and a Fender Champion 20 (I'm very interested in hearing it play through a Champion 100) the BC15 is bare bones just gain tone volume. This May sounds great through it. Played through the Champion I'm using chorus and reverb, they really and some life to its sound. The intonation is spot on from Indonesia as well as the action, a pleasant surprise! To get any distortion you'll need the gain on your amp on 5-10 then use your guitar volume to really kick it in. Fit and finish are excellent. I wish I knew how many magnets were in the pups. I'm not certain they are alnico 5s they just don't seem hot enough to be 5s. Fenders site says the same as here on zZ Fender designed alnico single coil pups. This guitar is definitely worth checking out. That said Jaguars are not for every player. This is my 3rd Jag ( 1st traditional configuration) my other ones are a Fender Player Series and a Squier Vintage Modified Jag with humbuckers. Before I forget! This is also my first dealings with tall narrow frets, I love them! Speaking of frets they're finished very nicely, no buzz on any fret or string. I like the Laurel fretboard better than a Pau Ferro one. To me it feels more like rosewood. I like the tone cut switch on it, it reminds me of a fat switch. I'm not quite sure, however the bridge looks like a Mustang style bridge. Squier hit a home run with this guitar, IMHO... Thanks for carrying this one zZounds!,

"love the 70's look..." submitted June 17, 2019

By joe b. in hatfield, MA
Musical Background: working pro
Music Style: pop/rock/soul/roots,and others
Overall: ...but i wouldn't get a Jag/JM as a sort of 'first' instrument(these Squier's are playable enough for any level),the bridge and tremolo setup for tuning stability is a pain-due to the Mustang bridge /saddles these are better than straight vintage type,though. I had a VM Squier Jag as well, it may have been a slight bit better fit and finish but this one looks way cooler & the new pickups sound a little better to me than on the VM Jag....if it's your first guitar, maybe go for the Tele or Strat?

When you call, mention priority code 20M-WTBM. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: