Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster Electric Guitar, with Laurel Fingerboard

The '60s brought love, music and Tele-twang to the people! The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster honors that legacy with two alnico Tele pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 15, 2020 by Thad M in Prescott, WI
"Great guitar"
The finish is perfect. The double bound body looks awesome. Neck finish has the cool vintage look you would expect from the era. Sounded great plugged into my little practice amp I leave in the living room. Nice twang on the clean and the overdrive was crunchy. Will sound even better with the full set up. Action is nice and plays great. Honestly got this for looks as much as anything, but it may become the main player. Everything was nice about this guitar. I know Squier is the “cheap Fender” but there was nothing cheap about this. It is a custom shop guitar at a very affordable price. Add all of that to the awesome Telecaster look with the sunburst and double bound body and it is just flat awesome.
Guitar, 10 years
Rock, blues
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 22, 2020 by Mark Benedict in Alpharetta, GA
"Classic Telecaster looks and sound."
I’m a Telecaster fan and this is my 7th Telecaster. It is a great looking guitar and was perfect out of the box. Biggest things I notice straight away, is it is my lightest Tele and perhaps the thinnest neck compared to my others. So, you may like that or dislike it. However, I feel it is fun to play, comfortable, great sound looks much more expensive than it is. I give it 5 stars!
Jam at home with friends and do Garage Band recordings for fun. Play Guitar & Bass.
Rock, blues. Big Rolling Stones fan.
8 of 9 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?