Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar, with Maple Fingerboard
BACK IN STOCK

Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar, with Maple Fingerboard

Celebrating the birth of the Strat with '50s-style headstock markings, this Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster offers incredible tone from alnico pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 26, 2020 by Greg M in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
"Another Classic Vibe winner!!"
I bought this guitar based on the quality of the classic vibe telecaster that I own and let me tell you it did not let me down. For the price these guitars are fantastic!! The guitar plays great right out of the box, just a little tuning as with all new guitars. The setup was perfect, in fact, the action was lower than what I was used to so I figured it some of the notes would choke or fret out but that wasn't the case, they did a great job on the nut and stays in tune even with 9's. The gloss neck feels more satin and not sticky like the CV tele I have so this was another plus. The pickups sound just fine sounds like a strat. I must say I favor this guitar over my Mexican strats based on just how well the nut and fretwork are. I highly recommend this sweet little guitar.
Playing for 36 years
Classic rock,blues,newwave,prog
16 of 16 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 14, 2019 by Todd S in Castle Rock, CO
"Worth every penny and then some"
The quality of this guitar is ridiculously good for being a Squier and at this price point. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas, but I decided to pick it up and play while she was at school before I give it to her. For "testing purposes". The neck is smooth and you don't get those annoying frets sticking out like on cheaper guitars. It has a pine body like the old 50s strats.....The pickups aren't going to set your world on fire, but they are still really good for this price point.If you want a 50s style strat for curiosity's sake this is the way to go. It looks great.
Bass Guitar for 2 years
rock, disco, electronic
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2021 by Josh Bearden in Rocky Face, GA
"Best Bang for the Buck"
I ordered this guitar cause I wanted to try a Stratocaster thru my Blues Deluxe amp.. when Fed-Ex dropped it off I open the guitar up I tuned it and I’ve not set it down since.. I have a Telecaster that a friend “ who owns a boutique guitar company” has upgraded and relic for me that is plays amazing.. but this Strat out of the box is Phenomenal!! I recommend this guitar to anyone.. I’m glad I ordered it and I’m thinking real hard about ordering another one
Country/Southern Rock Christian music/ChristianRock

Submitted March 18, 2021 by Josh Bearden in Rocky Face, GA
"Best Bang for the Buck"
Country/Southern Rock Christian music/ChristianRock

Submitted March 18, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Better than my mim standard strat"
Wow. I've got a made in mexico standard from around 2015. Stock, this thing blows the doors off it. Bone nut, pine body, alnico pickups and it's pretty to boot. Buy this now.