Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar, with Maple Fingerboard

Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar, with Maple Fingerboard

Celebrating the birth of the Strat with '50s-style headstock markings, this Squier Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster offers incredible tone from alnico pickups.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 26, 2020 by Greg M in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
"Another Classic Vibe winner!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I bought this guitar based on the quality of the classic vibe telecaster that I own and let me tell you it did not let me down. For the price these guitars are fantastic!! The guitar plays great right out of the box, just a little tuning as with all new guitars. The setup was perfect, in fact, the action was lower than what I was used to so I figured it some of the notes would choke or fret out but that wasn't the case, they did a great job on the nut and stays in tune even with 9's. The gloss neck feels more satin and not sticky like the CV tele I have so this was another plus. The pickups sound just fine sounds like a strat. I must say I favor this guitar over my Mexican strats based on just how well the nut and fretwork are. I highly recommend this sweet little guitar.
Playing for 36 years
Classic rock,blues,newwave,prog
29 of 29 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 14, 2019 by Todd S in Castle Rock, CO
"Worth every penny and then some"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
The quality of this guitar is ridiculously good for being a Squier and at this price point. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas, but I decided to pick it up and play while she was at school before I give it to her. For "testing purposes". The neck is smooth and you don't get those annoying frets sticking out like on cheaper guitars. It has a pine body like the old 50s strats.....The pickups aren't going to set your world on fire, but they are still really good for this price point.If you want a 50s style strat for curiosity's sake this is the way to go. It looks great.
Bass Guitar for 2 years
rock, disco, electronic
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 18, 2021 by Josh Bearden in Rocky Face, GA
"Best Bang for the Buck"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I ordered this guitar cause I wanted to try a Stratocaster thru my Blues Deluxe amp.. when Fed-Ex dropped it off I open the guitar up I tuned it and I’ve not set it down since.. I have a Telecaster that a friend “ who owns a boutique guitar company” has upgraded and relic for me that is plays amazing.. but this Strat out of the box is Phenomenal!! I recommend this guitar to anyone.. I’m glad I ordered it and I’m thinking real hard about ordering another one
Country/Southern Rock Christian music/ChristianRock

Submitted March 18, 2021 by Josh Bearden in Rocky Face, GA
"Best Bang for the Buck"
Country/Southern Rock Christian music/ChristianRock

Submitted March 18, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Better than my mim standard strat"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Wow. I've got a made in mexico standard from around 2015. Stock, this thing blows the doors off it. Bone nut, pine body, alnico pickups and it's pretty to boot. Buy this now.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?