Squier Sonic Telecaster Electric Guitar

Based on Fender's first solidbody electric guitar design, the Squier Sonic Telecaster has the classic pickup layout, which is fairly unchanged since 1950.

$199.99
  • No Credit Check
    6 x
    $33.33
  • No Credit Check
    4 x
    $50.00
  • Overall:
    4 out of 5 stars
  • Sound:
    4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted June 5, 2023 by Nicholas F in Bellevue, WA

"its worth it"

Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
I bought this guitar because I wanted one I could keep out for everyone to play while protecting my other guitars. When it arrived, it was difficult to play, After lowering the action and a small intonation adjustment, it became playable and the chord changes became smooth feeling. I even keep playing it now! So yeah, I am happy with this purchase.

Been there, done that!
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 19, 2023 by a customer from gmail.com

"Fabulous!"

Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
I'm a 70 year old player and band veteran. I've owned 'em all! I bought this because i wanted a tele but money is Tight! I had heard that Squier had up'ed it's game and it's true! Great heft, great tuners, fabulous neck profile and perfect fret work. I'm surprised how great the pickups sound. Easy to play and great bang for the buck! I love it!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?