map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 208-3CLW

Rating and Reviews: Squier Classic Vibe '60s Strat

Evoking a musically adventurous decade, this Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster sports a '60s-era vintage-tint maple neck and alnico V single-coil pickups.

"Took me home" submitted April 27, 2019

By Jeff W. in Naples, FL
Musical Background: 30 years a player in Studio and gigging
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: I bought this not not expecting more than a good extra axe. Boy was I wrong. I owned a real 60's Strat and this could be her sister. People tend to forget that the originals were not built to today's standards. They were built a lot like this. This is a time machine. Right down to the noise and the feel. if you want bells and whistles get a new Strat but if you want some built in soul and history get this sweetheart.

"I’m Amazed" submitted October 19, 2019

By Matt G. in Buffalo, NY
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: So, I’ve owned so many strats in my life from American standard, to MIM, to American Professional series, and even a custom build with custom shop parts. I gave up playing a few years ago after a motorcycle accident. I just recently decided to give it another shot and didn’t want to pay too much. I wasn’t expecting anything great with this Squier, but I am floored. It is set up great right out of the box, the pick ups are just as great as Texas specials. I would say this sits in higher than my MIM Strat. Great purchase.

"Squier Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster" submitted August 17, 2019

By Gary S. in Eureka, CA
Musical Background: 35 years non professionally
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country, Gospel, Rock
Overall: Extremely happy with the Guitar. Plays beautifully and the quality is excellent. Initially I was concerned about the idea of even purchasing a Squier but I am happy with the guitar. I would recommend this without hesitation to anyone looking for a great quality guitar on a budget.

"Great guitar" submitted November 27, 2019

By Michael H. in Daytona Beach, FL
Musical Background: 40 years playing
Overall: Took it out of the box tuned it and played what a sweet sounding strat had an American strat hss didn't sound this good great guitar

"First impression" submitted November 30, 2018

By Victor M. in Villa Park, CA
Overall
Music Style: Classic rock. Country. R&B. Blues.
Overall: No doubt, hands down, drop dead gorgeous. Fit, finish is immaculate. A pleasure to hold and play. Tone is superb! I won't note you with how many other guitars I've owned and their country of origin. This is one if the finest I have had the pleasure of owning.I don't ask you to take my word for it. Go to your local guitar stores and give it try. It will make a believer of you. You can spend more but you won't get more at even at $250 dollars.Love my beauty and LOVE zZounds pay as you play!

When you call, mention priority code 208-3CLW. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST