Squier Affinity Starcaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard
LAST ONE

Squier Affinity Starcaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard

Chock full of vintage mojo, this Affinity Starcaster features a pair of humbucking pickups and a radical, offset semi-hollow body that'll dazzle any crowd.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 19, 2019 by Sean H in Rohnert Park, CA
"Fanstastic!"
I bought the olympic white with black binding. The guitar looks feels and plays exvellent! I didnt know what to expect because it's a Squier. I am very pleasantly surprised. I have a hard time putting it down once I start playing it.
6+ years
Coffee house, blues
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 21, 2019 by a customer from att.net in panama city beach, FL
"High quality guitar"
I purchased the sunburst affinity model, the fit and finish is astounding, the finish is so much better than the dull pic on the web page. I had to adjust the neck and bridge to get a lower action, that is 3/64s at the 12th fret. The pickups sound really good, nice high end chime, not muddy like a Gibson pickup. The neck is very small at the 1st fret fret,just right for my small hands. The gloss on the finish is amazing. weight probably 6 ibs, tuners work well.
Guitar tech, playing for 50-years.
finger style, country, instrumental, surf.
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 25, 2019 by a customer from att.net in panama city beach, FL
"Added Dusenburg les trem"
I have added a les trem by Dusenburg on my Starcaster, it replaces the stop bar tailpiece, no drilling, fits perfect and works great, much better than a Bigsby and it stays in tune. These pickups are pretty strong with great fidelity.
been playing fo 55 years,
finger style, instrumental music, surf.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?