Spector Performer 4 Electric Bass
BACK IN STOCK

Spector Performer 4 Electric Bass

Experience the sound and craftsmanship of Spector -- at a fantastic price! This Performer model features passive P/J pickups for a variety of fat sounds.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 10, 2019 by Michael L in Mountain Home, ID
"Fantastic PJ style bass"
I got this bass as an early Father's Day gift to myself and also for hitting my two year mark in the Air Force. I would consider myself a beginner bassist but I have some experience on guitar and setting up both, including electronics. After a string change and adjusting the truss rod, this thing plays like butter. I also had to file a few sprouting fret ends, but that's normal where I live. I may change out the cheap pots, but the pickups sound great. Nicest playing bass I've played.
Beginner Bassist, Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Guitarist
Rock, 80's Metal, Pop, Blues
14 of 15 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 11, 2020 by Bruce L B in Tacoma, WA
"A Great Bass!"
I had an earlier version of this same make and model for years (and loved it), but it was recently stolen. Rather than looking around for another (make, model, etc), I went back to what I knew... and loved. I purchased this newer version, and love it! With the added features, it has a richer, deeper sound than my old version, but still the same, great play-ability - like having my old friend back. It is a great mid-priced bass guitar!
I play bass (and some 6-string acoustic) for our church worship team. I've played for over 43 years.
Mostly contemporary (with traditional) Christian, and some light rock and country/blues.