Spector Legend 5 Standard Electric Bass
BACK IN STOCK

Spector Legend 5 Standard Electric Bass

A killer value on a Spector 5-string, the Legend 5 Standard bass sports a solid ash body, flame maple top, 5-piece maple/padauk neck and updated P/J pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 3, 2020 by Brian W in calais, ME
"Excellent Value"
I recently played one at a music store and fell in love with it. So mine arrived from zZounds today with the black stain finish. The pictures really don’t do this bass justice. It is stunning visually. The bass is very comfortable and not super heavy (most of the weight is in the neck). It plays very well and the neck joint is extremely smooth and secure. The tone is very deep. I had to turn the low boost on my ampeg off, however, the tone is very crisp and cutting.I understand that this is a lower end model but it plays like a higher end Ibanez like a btb. Definitely the leader for this particular price point!
Guitar and bass for 30 years.
rock,metal, jazz, folk
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 11, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Amazing bass"
This bass has exceeded my expectations, it plays well and is absolutely beautiful (black cherry) of which the photos don't do it justice. I've been playing a Musicman Stingray 5 for 20yrs now and I'm shocked at how much I'd rather pick up this Spectar instead these days. I will be picking up another soon, maybe move up to a neck through.