Source Audio Collider Stereo Delay+Reverb Pedal

Source Audio Collider Stereo Delay+Reverb Pedal

Delay and reverb collide in this pedal! Source Audio's Collider delay+reverb combines the stereo effect engines of the Nemesis delay and Ventris dual reverb.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 22, 2020 by William L in Rome, GA
"Amazing pedal"
I wasn’t sure about Source Audio since all of their pedals are so expensive. I didn’t think it could be THAT much better than any other delay or reverb, but boy was I wrong. This is hands down the last reverb and delay pedal you will ever need. It’s insanely customizable and you can recall up to 128 presets via MiDi or 8 presets from the pedal itself. It’s a little noises through amps that don’t have an effects loop, but a noise gate fixes that problem quickly. Would 1000% buy again.
Guitar player for 17 years
Jazz to metal to classic rock.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 11, 2020 by Ty K in Castle rock, WA
"First look"
First- I own the Nemesis delay one as well as a TC alter ego x4 and TC HOF Reverb: When I first fired this up I was wowed by the shimmer and edome reverb but after diving in I found that none of the reverbs are warm in the slightest sense. Even adjusting the tone knob would not warm up any of the types of reverb. Delays: not even close to either my nemesis or TC alter ego x4. Once again the delays sounded thin with a high end shimmer to every type that I could not dial out. User interface: very frustrating to use in stand alone non app mode. You need to remember to switch over what you want to control. If you are adjusting kets say reverb mix level and do not save it and then go to adjust delay, the reverb looses its settings etc. App- my LG phone would not work with this unit. Works fine on my Nemesis. PC app: plugging this into your computer generates so much noise that its not possible to hear your guitar while making adjustments. The PC app has very limited capabilities so if your phone app wont work youre just out of luck. Over all I say a hard pass on this. It would have saved so much room. Bummer.
4 of 8 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?