When you call, mention priority code 200-B3C1

Rating and Reviews: SKB R6020W 88-Key Case

Prepare your keyboard for the rugged road with this molded case from SKB, which is designed with rollerblade-style wheels for convenient travel.

"A mixed bag / Good for the price." submitted January 15, 2016

By Matthew D in Katy, TX
Musical Background: Keyboard player
Overall: Overall… good for the price. Great protection for light duty situations. Way less expensive than any other hard case I could find that would fit my 57”+ long keyboard, and zZounds accepted my even lower offer, plus a 4 payment plan. I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews on this case and some were ridiculous, especially those complaining about its size. Yes. It's huge, but I needed huge. I knew I would need to add some foam and might want to make some other mods, but I'd still save a lot over another case. Even before adding foam, it does hold my Korg Kross 88 securely (it's tall enough that the foam on the lid holds it down and the Velcro cleats don’t move). The interior dimensions are actually greater than listed, but that leaves finger room to grab your keyboard and space for cables and pedals (interior is actually a full 60" x 20"). On the plus side, the handles are comfortable and will never break. Unfortunately, there are only 2 of them. A case this size should have handles at both ends. It’s lacking attachments for a strap, too. The latches seem secure, but don't have locks. It’s definitely not waterproof and the lid doesn’t seal perfectly, good it’s enough for my needs. The wheels are small and don't seem to have bearings, but are fine for indoor rolling. On mine, all 4 hinges were installed at a slight angle and not level with the case (pretty sloppy), but for what I paid, I can't complain. If I have to replace them, I will still have saved a lot of cash. In fact, I plan on adding handles, a strap, foam, a divider, and possible different wheels, and will still have saved a lot. So, negatives aside, I’m glad I went with this case. Well worth the price.

"Keyboard case" submitted September 2, 2012

By Matt L in Bend, OR
Musical Background: Play with my church worship team
Music Style: Christian rock, blues, boogie woodie, ragtime, rock, classical
Overall: I have been using my new case for three weeks. It arrived on time and in good condition. The case seems sturdy, the handles look and feel durable. The cups that hold the keyboard inside the case are easily adjustable and work fine. The only complaint I have about the case so far is the padding inside the top of the case is not thick enough to even touch the top of the keyboard. I used some seat cushions to take up the gap. I have Kurzwiel PC3X

"SKB R6020W 88 KEY KEYBOARD CASE" submitted June 24, 2013

By Phil Cowen in New Orleans, LA
Musical Background: Playing professionally for 30 years
Music Style: Classic/progressive rock
Overall: Despite what a previous reviewer stated, this case is NOT waterproof. I have an i series SKB case for my 61 key workstation that IS waterproof. I was rather disappointed when I unpackaged the case and found that it isn't waterproof; not nearly as sturdy as my i-series SKB case either. Nonetheless, the case IS 50 lbs lighter than my 88 key flight case.... this is why I bought it. This case is good for transporting my Korg Triton Extreme 88 across town on the weekends. There is not much padding on the inside of the case either, but that is true of my i-series case as well.

"Great Case for the road !" submitted October 19, 2012

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Overall: This is a great case for the Road or Storage for your keyboard, for it is waterproof and tough . However , it has a lot of weight for one nighter gigs at home . So be sure to get a gig bag for that . The case can hold about any 88 Keyboard you own , But weight and size might be a factor for a car , glad I own a Van . You may want to add a little thicker padding in the top for the the padding is somewhat thin , but its still a great case . Because of the weight I give it a four star out of five stars.

"SKB R6020W 88-Key Keyboard Case" submitted June 12, 2014

By George W in Douglasville, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Playin Music for 30yrs now... Keyboards.... Playing 150+ dates a year on the road
Music Style: Hip Hop - Pop - Old School - Motown - 70' & 80' - Jazz - R&B - Blues - Some 80's Rock and Some Country
Overall: Well, I bought this case because of the Dimensions of the keyboard (I thought the other choices I had would not be deep enough)... It's ok so far, but very thin plastic and no cushion at all inside... I put bath towels in with my keyboard.

When you call, mention priority code 200-B3C1. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449