Shure PGA48 Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone

Shure PGA48 Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone

Stock up your classroom or band practice space with vocal mics. An outstanding value, the PGA48 dynamic cardioid microphone gives you Shure quality for less.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 11, 2015 by Ken Wilson in San Diego, CA
"Shure Quality at Affordable Price"
I use these for my rental PA systems and it was important to have an On/Off switch. These are not advertised as switched, but I noticed in a photo closeup and they are indeed switched. Typical Shure quality and nothing cheap about it. Sound is good and perfectly adequate for speaking, karaoke, garage bands or any non-critical application.
DJ, Rentals
Top 40
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 21, 2017 by Gordon Agnew in Gatlinburg, TN
"Fantastic microphone"
I was going to order the Behringer microphone when I suddenly saw this one. I'm old enough to remember the Shure magnetic cartridges I bought in the early sixties for my turntable. The name shure is "sure"-ly top notch. I wasn't disappointed. This microphone makes me sound like me (not a good thing), it's accurate. I can't complain about the truth. Ha. Has an on/off switch.
Over the years, I've sung in five choirs. These days, I'd rather play my guitar and let my daughter do the singin'.
Little bit of anything.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?