Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone for iOS (with Lightning Connector)
SPECIAL OFFER

Plug the MV88 stereo condenser straight into your iOS device, swivel the mic toward your source, and record in cardioid, bidirectional or middle/side stereo.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 23, 2020 by Walt B
"This is a good mic."
I bough tv this blemished so I got a pretty good deal. I would recommend this microphone for anybody that wants to have a nice recording with their iPhone, iPad, or iPod. I used it the first time to read a book over FaceTime to my grandchildren it worked really nicely. It is really good quality and easy to use. It comes with an app which is quite intuitive and very effective in controlling the microphone. I really like it.
Semi Pro. Sound person. Guitar, Bass, singer.
We play a bit of everything.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 22, 2020 by Walt B
"This is a good mic."
Semi Pro. Sound person. Guitar, Bass, singer.
We play a bit of everything.