Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Handheld Wireless Beta87A Microphone System
BACK IN STOCK

Shure GLXD24/B87A Digital Handheld Wireless Beta87A Microphone System

Vocalists love the Beta 87A microphone. Engineers love this wireless handheld version, with Shure's smart LinkFreq technology and up-to-16-hour battery life.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 20, 2018 by nicholas s in VENICE, FL
"Shure GLXD24 Digital Beta 87A"
I've been using this system for about 6months. Works great evertime.I'm an entertainer and go out into the audience. Crystal clear, no dropouts. I've used many different wireless mics. This is the best one.
Professional Musician for 50 years
Everything
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 15, 2014 by Don P in Merritt Island, FL
"awesome mic"
I purchased this mic for supernatural healing tent meetings and with a analog I was having trouble with cracking and popping. this one, no matter were I've been the sound is perfect. not to mention the rechargeable battery and battery life
Church and outreach
Christian
25 of 28 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 31, 2021 by Mariana D in Denton, TX
"Great Mic!!!"
Shure! I love this microphone, I use it for live vocals and it's amazing. Great distance at least for what I need (up to 200 ft) so I feel comfortable on stage and my voice sounds great. Battery lasts forever! and it also tells you battery life on the screen which comes very handy! Charges super fast and it all comes on its own case so its great!
Singer - Music Instructor
All genres from Jazz to Latin. Piano and voice instructor with over 12 years of experience. Been doing live performances for ove