Shure BLX14/P31 PGA31 Wireless Headset Microphone System
BACK IN STOCK

Shure BLX14/P31 PGA31 Wireless Headset Microphone System

Shure makes wireless easy with the simple-to-set-up BLX wireless receiver, BLX bodypack and durable PGA31 headset microphone -- ideal for vocals and speech.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 5, 2014 by Carl D in Youngstown, OH
"Awesome service and great product "
I live in North east Ohio and I am a professional ventriloquist and vocalist. I perform throughout Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. In my act I use a Fender speaker system along with a Pyle head set microphone. I was in need of an upgrade in the sound department. I found about zZounds via the internet and I purchased a Shure microphone headset unit. This was the best choice I've made in a long time. zZounds shipped my headset very fast. When I hooked the Shure unit up to my speakers I was literally blown away by the awesome sound being emitted from the speakers by way of the Shure headset. Thank you zZounds i will definitely be making future purchases from your company.
40 years / vocalist
Rythym and Blues and Gospel
42 of 45 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 3, 2016 by Steve Patridge in Post, TX
"Shure BLX14/P31 PGA31 Wireless Headset"
This is a great product. Very easy to use and the sound is great. I love the freedom.
I've been playing guitar and singing for over 30 yrs with various groups. Bu I like playing at home and just jamming to.
Country mostly but a little classic rock now and then.
15 of 17 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?