When you call, mention priority code 20C-JR41
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Vapor Trail Delay Pedal

Get the lush, warm delay trails that only an analog bucket brigade can produce, and let the flashing LED knob be your delay time's beacon from a dark stage.

"Awesome delay to compliment to my Carbon Copy" submitted December 6, 2015

By Fred B in Elmira Heights, NY
Musical Background: 45+ years professionally, now retired and home recording
Music Style: classic rock to hair band metal
Overall: I bought this as a little brighter analog delay with the controls on the outside. At 9 volts it sounds very close to the carbon copy, but it really shines at 18 volts. It's not as dark and the headroom clarity is amazing. Having the rate & depth on the outside for quick adjustment is a feature the CC really needs too rather than having to remove the bottom plate. The flashing light is nice if you want to get close to tap tempo settings. I find myself now using this as my main delay, but still use the CC when I need that darker delay sound.

"Adds new life to my playing" submitted January 25, 2016

By Hayato Huseman in Indianapolis, IN
Musical Background: 7 years, mostly playing at home
Music Style: progressive metal, alternative rock,
Overall: I looked at a few other delay pedals before ordering the Vapor Trail, but something about it spoke to me more than the Carbon Copy and others. I love the warm analog tone, and the separate output for just the wet signal is killer. Tap tempo would've been nice, but the blinking speed knob does the job. All in all, I love this pedal, and it's one of the more versatile delays I've used, especially in this price range! Only thing I'd change about the Vapor Trail is, well, trailing. There is none. As soon as you turn it off, your delay signal is totally cut off, but it would be great if there were an option to let it ring out.

"Solid Analog Delay" submitted October 8, 2017

By Lawrence B in Town Bluff, TX
Musical Background: 25+ years playng guitar
Music Style: Whatever I can get away with.
Overall: I like it. It is a straight forward analog delay for the most part. Similar to the Carbon Copy but with the additions of an effects loop and having the mod controls on the face of the pedal as well as having the input, output and DC in, all on top of the pedal as opposed to the sides. The repeats are very dark, maybe even a bit more so than the CC. This might be a turn-off for some who prefer the clean sound of digital delay, but I like it because it helps keep the repeats in the background without interfering with the clean guitar. It self oscillates with the best of them, though I would say maybe just a slight little bit less musically than some others. I used analog for years back when, but have used digital for the past decade and a half and I just never really liked most of them too much, now I remember why. Now my digital delays are sitting on a shelf or on my B-rig at the practice space. "Analog mode" is just plain no match for the real thing. Assembled In The USA, sounds great, and yet still as affordable as most imports, it's hard to find anything to complain about.

"dont delay,buy today! (get it?)" submitted June 19, 2015

By Jimmy Newmeyer in Perry, FL
Musical Background: Guitar 15 years
Overall: okay ive never done a review before so cope with me. this is my first analog delay ive had all digital ones, the nova system, the line 6... this pedal blew me away. the tone is so warm and amazing. i listened to side by sides of it and the carbon copy and i picked the vapor trail every time. it even has modulation. people complain about no tap tempo but for the price this thing cant be beat. Ive never had a piece of gear blow me away like this did, it makes me want to not put my guitar down. Buy it you wont regret it!

When you call, mention priority code 20C-JR41. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449