Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170 Guitar Amplifier Pedal (170 Watts)

Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170 Guitar Amplifier Pedal (170 Watts)

Seymour Duncan's PowerStage 170 is a 170-watt amp in pedal form. Simply connect to a cab, bring your guitar and pedals, and you're ready to rock!

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted December 21, 2017 by Jeff S in Westfield, MA
"Seymour Duncan powerstage 170"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I hooked this up to my Tech 21 RK5. Everything was at 12 o'clock. I turned up the volume and it sounded great just like that! Then I started tweaking it and wow! This thing sounds like a tube amp! Really. And the power amp itself has a beautiful clean tone. Awesome piece of equipment. Seymour Duncan did it again!. I didn't have to call manufacturer of support for this product. But I have called Seymour Duncan for other things and they were very helpful. That's why I gave them 5 stars for manufacturer support.
I've been playing music for almost 34 years now. I play Jackson Guitars. USA select and Custom Shops.
I play original Hard Rock.
18 of 18 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 19, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amazing!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Powerful and great tone!!! Thinking about replacing my head with just this and a preamp pedal!! It’s that good!! MEGA LOUD!!! Killer lows and crisp highs!!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?