Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Digital Wireless Guitar System

Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Digital Wireless Guitar System

Replace your 1/4" cable! This wireless set includes a rechargeable plug-on transmitter for your guitar, and a receiver that plugs into your amp/pedalboard.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 28, 2019 by Richie B in Virginia Beach, VA
"Exactly What I Was Looking For"
Wanted a self-contained wireless system to use with my Headrush Pedalboard. I primarily play my EBMM LIII. It has a preamp circuit built in and the little X-Vive i use for acoustic shows had a hum I could not eliminate. Took a chance on this system and hit the jackpot. Dead silent, quick connect for multiple instruments, awesome range and a charge easily carries me through an entire gig. I also have the Line 6 G50 which I love but that's an extra pedal, power, and connections to set up and this sounds every bit as good. Once again, a great job by Sennheiser. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a superb portable wireless solution.
Professional guitarist
Any
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 6, 2019 by Chaz Ornelas in Solomon, AZ
"Dissapointing"
This seemed like the perfect wireless solution for me. Build quality is great, USB-C connectivity is exciting and it's easy to use. Unfortunately, the transmitter's wireless signal seems to introduce a nasty hum to my guitar's sound. I figured if I used the included extension cable and clipped it to my strap, I could avoid the issue, but I was wrong. The only way to retain a clean signal is to keep the transmitter about a foot away from my guitar, making this pretty much unusable for me.
Weekend Warrior
Rock, Pop, Christian, Indie
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?