Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Digital Wireless Guitar System

Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Digital Wireless Guitar System

Replace your 1/4" cable! This wireless set includes a rechargeable plug-on transmitter for your guitar, and a receiver that plugs into your amp/pedalboard.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted April 28, 2019 by Richie B in Virginia Beach, VA
"Exactly What I Was Looking For"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Wanted a self-contained wireless system to use with my Headrush Pedalboard. I primarily play my EBMM LIII. It has a preamp circuit built in and the little X-Vive i use for acoustic shows had a hum I could not eliminate. Took a chance on this system and hit the jackpot. Dead silent, quick connect for multiple instruments, awesome range and a charge easily carries me through an entire gig. I also have the Line 6 G50 which I love but that's an extra pedal, power, and connections to set up and this sounds every bit as good. Once again, a great job by Sennheiser. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a superb portable wireless solution.
Professional guitarist
Any
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 6, 2019 by Chaz Ornelas in Solomon, AZ
"Dissapointing"
Overall: 2 out of 5 stars
This seemed like the perfect wireless solution for me. Build quality is great, USB-C connectivity is exciting and it's easy to use. Unfortunately, the transmitter's wireless signal seems to introduce a nasty hum to my guitar's sound. I figured if I used the included extension cable and clipped it to my strap, I could avoid the issue, but I was wrong. The only way to retain a clean signal is to keep the transmitter about a foot away from my guitar, making this pretty much unusable for me.
Weekend Warrior
Rock, Pop, Christian, Indie
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?