Sennheiser XSW2-835 Wireless Handheld Microphone System

Sennheiser XSW2-835 Wireless Handheld Microphone System

Get Sennheiser quality in an affordable wireless system with XS 2 Wireless! This set includes a handheld microphone with the e835 cardioid dynamic capsule.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 23, 2017 by Juanita C in Beltsville, MD
"Sennheiser XSW2-35 wireless handheld"
First of all, I'd like to thank my brother for recommending zZounds. The price for this mic is affordable and payment plan options make it easier to buy.Shipment was really quick, ordered Thursday evening and it arrived by Saturday afternoon. I was so excited, I was able to use it today in church.I bought this mic as a singer looking to have my mic and preserve my throat. Sharing mics can tell on your voice. So I will have my mic set and ready to go whenever I need lead worship.A few things to note: 1.Good pricing 2.Fast shipping3.Nice built 4. Not made in USA (in Taiwan) 5. Box came with all things as described, even batteries 6.The power button is not so easy to turn on if you have long or nails. Just press up, as it's not like the previous version. 7. Sound was alright, will give a better update, as haven't been able to properly adjust. One thing our sound guy noticed is that the volume of the mic is a bit low. The review process below needs optional stars as somethings didnt relate to my purchase, so I stayed neutral on those.
Singer
Worship
7 of 10 people (70%) people found this review helpful. Did you?