Sennheiser HD25 On-Ear Closed-Back Headphones

Sennheiser HD25 On-Ear Closed-Back Headphones

Do headphones weigh you down? Not the Sennheiser HD 25. Great in the studio or DJ booth, these lightweight on-ear headphones get loud without distorting.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 23, 2016 by spencer brady in southbury, CT
"Best Dj headphones"
These headphones have the best sound qaulity out - I knew this as everyone well known deep house, house, techno dj uses them - At the end of the day you might be able to do better - but for the price - these are the best all round headphones - the sound is amazing and everything else sounds crap compared to these -
Deep house, techno, electronica
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 28, 2018 by Matthew Mckinney in Hephzibah, GA
"Great for the price and size"
I upgraded to the Sennheiser HD25 after becoming serious about dj-ing and realizing that my $50 sony "DJ"(MDR V55 to be specific) style headphones sucked. First off let me say, if you're looking for a cool set of headphones to be take pictures with for your social accounts, then don't get these cans! They're extremely small. It'll look like you wearing your 8 year old brother's headphones that came with his mini dj play kit. However... If you're looking for quality, then I must say, these small cans pack ALOT of punch. The quality is here. The bass, the feel, the overall sound, and the isolation from outside noise. I love these cans for the price. I would have given these cans a 4 1/2 (5 if they weren't soooo small), but one side of my headphones went out on me after about 5 months. I will be sending them in for repair soon. I'll keep you guys updated.
DJ-ing for 3 years
Hip-Hop, Rnb, Reggae, Pop/Main, House
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 22, 2005 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Good cans for the price"
For closed headphones, these are the best cans around. they sound great, They are well constructed, won't fall apart, and wear well to different head (and hair) types. Even if the cord breaks at any point in the path, you can replace it. Try that with your 140's.
you put them on and plug them in.
Engineer
All of 'em
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

by a customer from hotmail.com
"A product for a lifetime."
I wont replace it!I like the wey they lock/sound ,i dream about HD25 till '97 and now i got them."my dream come tru"
The sound of the HD25 is dengerouseli loud,u have to be careful on the volume thet u r useing.Quality:HD 25 is for MD,DAT,DCC & the best DJ monitoring headphones!(not distort at hight volumes)I'm a DJ I know what i't talking about.Very light and comfortable for those long sessions at the decks.
They are completely user serviceable.Every single part is user replaceable.( cable,headband,drivers...)this will help keep the phones going for years and years!
They are completely user serviceable.But u don't have to wory,u will replace something after a long time(4-6yers)It's up to u.They r good quality product and they r tryed on time.
After u bye some u wont regret.
Yes they solve my problem!
They r Weightlight ,slim & simly GOOD.
of 3 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 12, 2006
Sennheiser HD25 Headphone Customer Review
had these for over a year now...wow nice but becareful these cans are loud!
all replaceable wires/parts the elbow on the ear-cup makes for nice one-ear monitoring (for dj use) isolation is supburb

Submitted January 11, 2005
"A great product. They are pretty comfortable and also they make you look pretty cool"
I always want to have the best product awailable. For a reasonable price. So perhaps a product will come out that is better then HD25. Until then I will be pretty satisfied with this.
The sound as actualy so good I can hear all the electrical interference when I use them with my computer. i guess that is a bad thing, bit still.
Bit tight around the ears
Can't say I disagree with the price but I also cant say I like paying this much money for a pair og great headphones
I have dealt with no one.
First when i saw it I thought it looked awful. Also on the picture It looked like they were huges. But then I layed my eyes on them Vis-a-vis and then they seemd great.

Submitted November 25, 2004 by a customer from yahoo.com
"You can do better then these..."
Not bad, doesn't sound sooo great
Cord could be MUCH longer. it's only 6 feet.
The left earphone fell off when I took it out of the package. earphones seem loose and not tight.
Pretty expensive for mediocrity.
Who knows?
They are NOT COMFORTABLE. very tight on the left and right sides of my head. No wAY TO ADJUST THAT EITHER. After wearing it for 15 minutes, it starts to pinch your ears. Not good for long recording or jamming sessions.
10 years playing guitar
ROCK JAZZ
1 of 4 people (25%) people found this review helpful. Did you?