When you call, mention priority code 20H-3PWB

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan Dimebucker

The Seymour Duncan SH13 Dimebucker pickup may not make you play like Dimebag Darrell, but it will get you his signature metal tone.

"Is gooooooooood!" submitted May 13, 2006

By a customer from shaw.ca
Overall
Music Style: Rock, Metal, blues, folk, progressive.
Sound: I had it installed in my American Fender HSS Stratocaster because I play in a metal/hard rock band and needed something crunchier and a bridge pickup that wouldn't click when I tremolo picked. I got just that! I really love the smooth, heavy sound that this pickup gives me. It's an excellent rhythm pickup and decent for shredding leads but its primary function is chords. By the way, I have no clue why people think it's good for cleans. The single coil on my strat kicks the crap out of its cleans. Not a pickup for playing clean at all. Even on the clean channel it's not clean. Feature: Fairly diverse. Amazing metal-hard rock rhythm, decent for solos but not ideal in place of ones better designed for solos. Ease of Use: The guitar tech put it in. I set the switch to it and play. wheeeee Quality: Looks sexcellent. No blemishes. I've never heard of people having problems with seymor duncan pickups so I don't have any worries about its reliablitiy. Value: It could have been a little cheaper but it sounds great so I don't really mind. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: I wanted it. I got it. I love it. Overall: Darn good pickup. However in the distant future I may want to switch to some dimarzios just for quality's sake.

"Getcha Pull" submitted November 23, 2017

By Steve S in Palm Desert, CA
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Overall: Sounds just like i thought it would! Turn your tone down and you get the chugga chugga you are looking for, Dime Style!

"If your wanting a good humbucker get this one. Its perfect." submitted February 18, 2005

By none
Musical Background: I like to go play live
Music Style: Anything that is not country, bluegrass, or pop , rap crap like that. I go for metal music
Sound: My brother had it on his washburn guitar like dimebag derrel and It sounds just like the guitar solos on the vulgar display of power album Feature: I really dont remeber Quality: Its lasted forever my brother has had it on it for about 3 years and there has been nothing wrong with it Value: value was completly worth it Manufacturer Support: My brother got it at a musical store near my house called jjs house of music and he recieved it from them in a week and we installed it and it was easy to install it took us maybe 25 min. The Wow Factor: I really want one for my ibanez grx20.The color is great style is great. I really like how the made look like two bars in stead of those stupid circle or screws I think that is lame but this humbucker its hauling a## Overall: This humbucker overall is just amazing If anybody heard and didnt want they would be stupid

"Waste of Cash and a HUGE disapointment" submitted August 24, 2004

By a customer from yahoo.co.uk
Music Style: Punk/Metal/Accoustic
Sound: Not good for metal sounding at all despite dimebag darrell using, if anything the one good thing it is for is putting through a marshal and you get a fantastic treble punk sound. However if your looking for a good low metal growling sound this realy isnt it. Oh and despite the blurb, its got no real "ringing" power and played clean just sounds too dead. Feature: Yea it looks cool ill give it that Quality: No real problems here Value: Complete waste of money. i spent over $100 on this and i wish id paid less for a Seymour Duncan Invader. Manufacturer Support: Trying to get hold of anyone and ask why it sounds like this is a nightmare. The best thing to do is call up and get left on the phone for a year and a half. The Wow Factor: Oh its a definate "OH WOW METAL SOUNDING PICKUP I WANT" hands down. unfortunatly the disapointment isnt worth it. IF i want to be disapointed for 100+ ill pay off the body guards and ask out carmen electra thanks all the same. Overall: Its good becuase i play punk with that particular pickup now. however as a fan of metal i was particularry pissed as this sounded like nothing i was expecting. i found shoving a fender fat strat bridge at the neck perfect for this.
14 of 37 people (37.84%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Customer Review submitted August 3, 2009

Sound: wasn't what expected as far as that harmonicly rich metal crunch we all love although with some tweeking of pedals and amp you could get more low end. Is very Van Halenesk as for as triad riffs go although the lack of bottem end is dissapointing

Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Customer Review submitted June 13, 2006

Musical Background: Live to play
Music Style: THRASH METAL!!!!!!
Sound: The Thing ROARS!!! the only thing im not to happy about it the fact that i was expecting it to be LOUD as hell but its not much louder then my EMG and it doesnt sound good on leads but other wise it kicks ass Feature: just the fact that its Dimebags i give it a ten Ease of Use: Real smooth playibg Quality: Great quality but not that loud Value: perfect price but EXPENSIVE with instalation Manufacturer Support: Very good support all questions answered The Wow Factor: makes u sound like the great Dime him self Overall: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
10 of 18 people (55.56%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20H-3PWB. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST