When you call, mention priority code 20X-J3BV

Rating and Reviews: sE Electronics Reflexion

Cut room ambience in any untreated location, with the portable SE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro -- perfect for tracking vocals or acoustic instruments.

"Buy it!" submitted July 2, 2014

By Ruben F in Bakersfield, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years, piano, guitar, producer for up and, artist, songwriter, Jam at home
Music Style: Hip hop & chill wave
Overall: I use to spend a lot of time mixing my vocals trying to get the sound I was looking for. Every time I turned the volume up I'd get lots of background hissing and unwanted reverb. Long story short this is the best product out there for vocals. If you have a home based studio you need this. It makes all the difference in your recordings along with a decent mic! The only issue I have with it is the weight of it, your going to need a sturdy mic stand I recommend a tri pod mic stand.

"Reflexion Filter" submitted April 19, 2012

By Mike W in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 30 years. Keyboard, organ, drum, producing for the last 10 years.
Music Style: Christian, gospel, smooth jazz
Overall: This filter has changed the quality of the recordings. It has dramatically reduced the background noise in my vocals. Didn't realize it is as large as it is. The picture does it no justice. Still a great add to the studio. Very sturdy build, just have a heavy duty mic stand.

"I really do like!" submitted December 29, 2010

By a customer from me.com
Musical Background: Music producer
Music Style: All
Sound: I noticed it right out the box just holding it up and doing sound tests from there. Definetly help on recording having the ability to keep the acoustics out of the room. Ease of Use: Assembly was a bit difficult but I got it all together. Quality: If was a little bit bigger!! Value: Maybe $50 cheaper and theres one in every home studio Manufacturer Support: None needed. The Wow Factor: Helps you look like you know what your doing! Overall: Until i breaks is when i'll upgrade.

"sE Reflexion Filter Pro" submitted March 10, 2014

By Will Johnson in Wayne, MI
Musical Background: Organ and Keyboard, father's Church. Home studio
Music Style: Gospel, Hip Hop, County, Pop, Jazz and Rock.
Overall: I recently purchase thesE Reflexion Filter Pro and I am shock how much of a difference it has made. If you have a home studio like myself, I highly recommend this product. I built my own isolated Booth but still heard noise. Now I hear absolutely nothing but my vocals. If you can't afford to go to the studio and record your vocals, this is a must!

"sE filter pro!!!" submitted April 10, 2014

By Terrence Smith in Torrance, CA
Musical Background: Audio Engineer/Producer
Music Style: Record many differnt styles of music.
Overall: For me it was a good use of $300. I don't have a vocal booth in my studio, so it was the next best thing for me to track my clients.

"Even though its expensive, buying this is non-regrettable!!" submitted September 10, 2007

Musical Background: Music Producer, Musician
Music Style: Rap
Sound: It sounds amazing...just like you're in a booth!!! You can adjust the mic wherever you want for a certain sound which gives it versatility. Feature: Just itself (of course with the bars and stuff) so i cant really put anything hear. Ease of Use: Postion your mic however you want it for that exact sound YOU like with ease. Quality: I let the mic stand fall on purpose to try to add more weight on my stage mic stand and it held up lol!! Is it heavy? you're probably thinking and yes it is but it WILL last. For the weight, buy a mic stand that stands on legs. Value: This is the only downfall here. Even though it works like they say it does, its worth atleast $149 or something not $300!! Manufacturer Support: Never needed support. The Wow Factor: Its nice and sexy. Overall: Its a must-have if you're on a studio budget and/or you want good-sounding music NOW.
36 of 46 people (78.26%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It helps" submitted October 17, 2015

Overall
Overall: Doesn't totally block the sounds but it does help. Just make sure you're room is treated. Makes the mic stand top heavy so make sure you have a sturdy mic that's heavy at the base.

"I Get a lot of use out of it" submitted March 20, 2014

By Yusef Larkins in Portland, OR
Musical Background: Producing for 11 Years
Music Style: Hip-Hop- and R&B Dance R-mixes
Overall: I did not know what to think when I first got it I did not this it would help that much. I record in a untreated room in a small apartment next to a busy street and train tracks. Though it is not replacement for a ISO booth it does it's job very well. I am very happy with my purchase.

"Awesome!" submitted June 25, 2013

By Chaz W in Racine, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar for 6 Years, Piano For 1 year, Beat Making for 3 Years, Recorded For 3 years.
Music Style: Hip-Hop, R& B, Metal
Overall: Cleaned up vocals ALOT! Made tracking way easier/

"This will be my next home-studio purchase" submitted February 18, 2008

Music Style: Blues, Rock
Sound: I've heard it's basically neutral, doesn't alter the frequency response of what the mic picks up. I understand the way it works is, if you're recording with a condensor for example (with a cardoid pickup-pattern preferably) it absorbs the sound that hits its 'wall' so that there's little to no reflection coming back into the mic from its backside. Ease of Use: It looks like it's pretty idiot-proof, the hardware just mounts onto a mic stand I believe. Quality: I read the only downside was the hardware was a little clunky. Value: I don't think there's any competition for this particular product. I think Auralex makes other things like the 'Maxwall' (sp?) but that's really for mixing if I'm not mistaken. Manufacturer Support: Made in China right? So product support probably is mostly by way of e-mail. Probably somewhat sucky compared to more 'boutique'-like companies that you might deal with if they were U.S.-based. The Wow Factor: I read a good review of this in an issue of Sound of Sound. This combined with some rear-absorptive baffling, could go a long way toward reducing some of the reflective-cues that are a sonic dead giveaway that you're cutting vocals in a small-ish room.

"Shocking Results" submitted January 16, 2012

By michael b in dallas, TX
Music Style: everything
Overall: Who has the money to do a full-blown studio build complete with isolated vocal booth? Not the majority, that's for sure.I did just finish a build that is sound-controlled; however, the walls have yet to be treated. My doctor of all people told me about the SE Reflexion Filter and then I saw the singer for Five Finger Death Punch using one in a video so I had to have one - and glad I got it. Amazing performance! You wouldn't imagine a piece of equipment this size would yield results that were comparable to something 10 times its size! No joke. After I pulled it from the box, I placed my face into the space and the room went completely dead - nothing in front of me and nothing behind me. It was straight up trippy! Can't speak for the lower end versions, but do yourself a favor and pick up the Pro version if you're in need of vocal booth performance from a stand mounted isolation filter. And my God the build quality!

When you call, mention priority code 20X-J3BV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449